Property was OK at best but the location was convenient to the square. Staff wasn't rude but they were not overly friendly or accommodating. Unfortunately we had just stayed at the Westin in Florence and this property could not hold a candle to that property. At least the property in Florence had coffee in the morning and unlimited usage of the computers. There was free WiFi but only in the lobby but it was very slow and did not work very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin