“Only place we ate at twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tearoom Caffe Orientale - CLOSED

Tearoom Caffe Orientale
Cuisines: Italian, Soups, Cafe, Pub, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Description: Currently closed. Reopening September 30, 2013.
Cary, NC
“Only place we ate at twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ribolita soup is delicious, as well as the Schiaccia bread. After a long flight and a chilly Venice, the soup was a welcome treat. The owners are very nice and the place is very small but just perfect.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank marleycary

Bristol
“Refreshing Change”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Great place for a light lunch or afternoon tea. Vegetarians will especially love it, but everyone who likes good cake will enjoy.

Guangzhou, China
“dont miss eating here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

worth the hype ...in a quiter area..
with the hundreds of so called tourist places around
there is the teeroom .lovley place with great soups and pie.
The services is amazing...i loved the homemade bread...dont miss

Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Fantastic place for afternoon tea and lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I absolutely loved this little tearoom and vegetarian restaurant! It's a cute little place not far from Santa Lucia in Venice and it was amazing. I ordered some white tea that came in a little teapot that had two or three cups in it (I thought it would only be a single cup) and the white bean soup I ordered was phenomenal! I don't think I've ever had a better and heartier bowl of soup in my life. My dining companion was similarly awed by his thick and delicious tomato soup. The bread, which was minimal extra charge, was definitely worth ordering. It is fresh baked and seasoned with a lovely combination of herbs. For dessert we split a single piece of apple cake, which was definitely a big mistake on my part because I wished I'd ordered more after my first bite of it's fluffy, apple-y goodness. Couldn't recommend this place more highly :)

• Visited January 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“I do not get the Hype... :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family and I went there for witnessing this N°1 "restaurant" in Venice. We love T.A. app and we found the reviews very useful but... We do not understand what it is so special for. A tea is a tea, some water, spicies and sugar if you like... Said this I felt like in a British cheap place.
Selfreviews??? Tea is normal like in every bar. Staff very friendly but it looked like they care of T.A. too much, I got the feeling they wanted me to leave a 5 stars review. Not with me baby!!!

• Visited January 2013