“See Venice with Luisella”
Review of SeeVenice

SeeVenice
Ranked #5 of 178 Tours in Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: My name's Luisella Romeo and I am a registered tourist guide in Venice. I run SeeVenice and offer private and semi-private tours in Venice and to the islands in the Venetian lagoon such as Murano, Burano and Torcello. You can also book walking tours in the city, both orientation tours and itineraries along the off-the-beaten paths. Boat tours with private watertaxi along the canals and guided tours to all museums and churches are also included as well as to temporary art exhibitions.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My wife and I recently did a brief tour of parts of Venice with Luisella. As well as the iconic places such as St Mark's Basilica and Piazza and the Doge's Palace, she took us to some of the less visited places off the well worn tourist trails. It was a delight to walk through narrow streets which open out into beautiful little piazzas lined with cafes, shops and small businesses. Luisella's knowledge and passion for Venice was very evident in her excellent commentary given throughout the tour. Our time in Venice was greatly enriched as a result of this tour.

Highly recommended.

2  Thank rowlat

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I traveled to Venice with a group of 10 adults and we had booked Luisella Romeo for a 4 hour walking tour of the city. Her wonderful personality combined with a thorough knowledge of the history of this beautiful city was a winning combination! This tour enriched our experience so much for the short time we were in Venice! I would recommend Luisella's tour to anyone visiting the city. In addition, she responds back to your inquiries quickly and answers all of your questions in detail.

2  Thank mjsvacation
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I only had 8 hours to see and visit Venice for the first time. And I gave the first three hours to Luisella to provide me with a conprehensive understanding and feel of Venice. And what an excellent job Luisella has done! We travelled across the entire Venice from West to East and from Luisella's words you can feel the Venitian's way of life with love, passion and proud history. Definite speak to Luisella before your next visit to Venice. Trust me it will be worthwhile.

2  Thank J_Zhang_DragonYear
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I did the Secret Itineraries Tour of the Doge's Palace with Luisella in March 2014. She was amazing! Very friendly and knowledgeable, and you can tell she is very passionate about the city of Venice. We highly recommend SeeVenice to anyone visiting the city.

2  Thank Robert M
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Luisella Romeo was our guide in Venice on March 27, 2014. Months before our trip, I was already communicating with her thru email and she was quick in her response, advising us on various matters from the best itinerary to follow, to restaurant and hotel recommendations.

On the day of the tour, we met at a hotel entrance to start an orientation tour of Venice from 9:00-11:00am. She was friendly, warm and funny. She brought us on a walking tour of this amazing city and captivated all of us with her wealth of historical knowledge and interesting anecdotes. We learned not only about history but also details about everyday life in the Middle Ages. We explored the wet market and several small alleyways which we would not have done so, had Luisella not been with us.

She had to leave us at 11:00am for another tour but agreed to continue our tour at 2:30-4:30pm to visit St. Mark's Basilica and the Doges' Palace. Her restaurant recommendation for our lunch, Antiche Carampane was excellent.

The tour after lunch was just as interesting and captivating as the morning's. Through Luisella's stories, the history of the Doges come alive. Her passion and love for Venice shines through and it is absolutely contagious.

2  Thank eat1226