“Luisella is knowledgeable, charming, and wonderful!”
Review of SeeVenice

SeeVenice
Ranked #6 of 172 Tours in Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: My name's Luisella Romeo and I am a registered tourist guide in Venice. I run SeeVenice and offer private and semi-private tours in Venice and to the islands in the Venetian lagoon such as Murano, Burano and Torcello. You can also book walking tours in the city, both orientation tours and itineraries along the off-the-beaten paths. Boat tours with private watertaxi along the canals and guided tours to all museums and churches are also included as well as to temporary art exhibitions.
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Luisella is knowledgeable, charming, and wonderful!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I took my group of 10 college students to Venice this weekend, and Luisella gave us a fantastic tour of the city, which culminated in a visit to San Marco. She is a native Venetian, and she does a great job of putting the city in context. She knows a lot about Venice, both in terms of its history and the challenges of living there today, and she is very good at explaining complex ideas in a clear and engaging manner. Take a tour with Luisella, you will not regret it!

Visited February 2014

Lisbon, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Luisella is the best!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We saw Luisella's reviews here on TripAdvisor and decided to contact her for a private tour. I am a guide myself in Lisbon and between taking a tour with many other people in 4 or 5 languages or taking a private tour with Luisella, I choose the second one! The cost is not much higher than taking a tour with a tour operator and this is worth every cent. Luisella picked us up at our hotel which was centrally located and in the two hours we spent with her we discovered to much about Venice, about its history, its culture, its architecture and the local habits. We were even able to ride a gondola like Venice's inhabitants do, in order to cross Canal Grande! We had a walking tour in the historical area and also St. Mark's basilica. She also gave us advice on what to do in our free time and also on restaurants. We followed her advice and were not disappointed. If I ever go back to Venice and need a guide I will surely call Luisella again. Thank you for everything Luisella! You're the best!

2 Thank InesValenciaPT
Sonoma, California
“Venice wouldn't be the same without Luisella!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Luisella is a delightful storyteller, extremely knowledgable and so much fun to spend the day with! With her guidance I was able to really get a feel for the city in just 4 hours. As a lifelong Venetian with passionate curiosity, Luisella had a thoughtful answer for every question I asked. She absolutely made the city, it's history and the art come to life. She also went out of her way to guide me to obscure shops for specific souvenirs that my family loved! In addition, she helped me book a last minute hotel and altered the tour to meet my exact interests. Her thorough questions in advance ensure that she has prepared a custom tour just for you - she really listens! Be prepared to see Venice from the inside out...from a local's perspective and with great passion. I will definitely hire her again next time I go.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“"A wonderful Experience"”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were a party of ten ladies, three elderley and disabled, also using rollars. Not an easy remit but nothing faized her, she remained happy and helpful through out. Luisella was absolutely wonderful, kind, considerate, and so passionate about her city. We learned so much from her colourful discriptions, such a lot we would have missed without her, no travel bookes contain the extra little things she brings to life. We would all highly recommend her as the best tour guide to discribe the wonders and history of Venice . We will return and with Luisella experience the knowledgeable delights she will unfold for us. We cannot wait.

1 Thank wendymargo
Hawthorn, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great guide to help enjoy Venice”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had a great 2 (half days) with Luisella who shared her knowledge and passion of Venice. Luisella engaged, entertained and educated our 3 children as we explored the streets and craftspeople of Venice.

Luisella definitely added to our Venetian experience and brought the cities history to life. (We also enjoyed her dining recommendations)

2 Thank Liz S