Belmond Hotel Cipriani
$337
$303
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
Ai Mori d'Oriente Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
$376
$332
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal(Venice)
$1,073
$997
Hotels.com
$864
$588
  • Restaurant
All reviewsorient expresscip's clubgeorge clooneylagoon view suiteprivate boatst markshotel boatvenice film festivalmain restaurantminute boat ridefour seasonsst mark's squarewater taxiboat servicegiudecca islandconcierge staffelegant hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We were hosted a lunch there as my partner is a travel agents. We were shown around the hotel first. What an amazing place. I would stay there if I could. The lunch was fantastic. The choice was ample. I had a salad to start and fish for my main course. Everything was as you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The staff at the Fortuny were friendly and helpful. You were never rushed or overlooked by them. But they were avaiable if you needed them. The view from the terrace was amazing. It was a lovely sunny day, good food. What more could you ask for.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jamfanWorcestershire
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Forget about anything else! Prepare you wallet and stay at the best hotel in Venice, possibly the best in the world. A marvelous, elegant property, with the most extraordinary hotel swimming pool, the Cipriani is in a class of its own: The room we stayed was a marvelous suite. The restaurants Cip and Fortuna offered some of the best meal we ever had. Breakfast is a feast. The service is efficient and informal, just impeccable. You ride a boat to the Piazza San Marco in 10 minutes, and we never had to wait for it. They have a great spa, with steaming bath and sauna. They have a tennis court... What else can we say?

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank felipevaz
Reviewed August 21, 2012

we have been in Venice to visit this magnificient city and we ended our day in Cipriani 's restaurant CIPs' - possible to reach FOR FREE by private motorboat of the Cipriani Hotel departing from St. Marks' square.(call operator from the booth and they will send a motorboat!)

The hotel is a luxury hotel that offers also to non-clients the possibility to have dinner on the sea terrace watching Venice and San Marco!
Food is excellently prepared by chef Roberto Gatto and presented to the table by a team of excellent waiters captained by Mr Adamello Bianco
we had a superb Branzino (sea bass) and Fresh fried fish with white wine and Bellini!
The service is unique and at the highest levels! all the waiters are constantly making sure that your experience is the best and that you never find yourself "waiting"... they can anticipate your needs : for example when you are looking around they are already in front of you asking "can I offer you some water, wine?..." just superlative!!!
thumbs up to this restaurant! complimenti CIPs!!!

Leo and Helen

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leo638
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Beautiful hotel, wonderful setting, very romantic. Def return in the future. Also delicious food, staff wonderful, service boat excellent. Beautiful gardens, vines, rose bushes. It really was a perfect surprise wedding anniversary treat from my husband.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank poppy4
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were amazed at all the scenery! On location there was a garden filled with fresh veggies, herbs, grape vines and rose bushes! The view from the room was amazing and I personally couldn't get enough of it! Murt and I have never been to Venice before and I don't think he could have picked a better spot. We did think that the rooms were "okayish" but we weren't there for the size of the room.

When I wanted to iron my boyfriends shirt for dinner, housekeeping said that the room was not equipped with an iron nor was it safe to iron in the small space the room had. (room 307) The option was to use the in house service and of course, pay an arm and a leg for the service that was be ready no sooner than thirty minutes.

We were impressed with Luigi who greeted us as soon as we stepped off the water taxi. He registered our room and gave us a full run down of all amenities and restaurants the hotel had to offer. Luigi showed us up to our room and the staff greeted us as we passed each one. Warm welcomes indeed.

My personal favorite was the Cip's restaurant located along the water! The mussels were fantastic! My boyfriend loves mussels and by far, these were the best! I suggest making a reservation for this spot! Also make sure that the gentlemen wear pants, no shorts are allowed on the main dining on the water. Murt and I sat on the sidewalk area which is just as beautiful (he and another table of guests were wearing shorts)

We loved the hotel and I would love to come back. We did think it was a bit pricey for what it was, nonetheless a gorgeous spot filled with so much to see!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple