“Venice - Beautiful Venice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Type: City Tours, Tours
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Venice - Beautiful Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Venice is "THE" most beautiful city!! I went to Venice as part of my Italian Honeymoon and ohh what a start! Venice is breathtaking and there's so much beauty around that me and my husband couldn't stop clicking pictures in every nook and corner! We had a guided tour of St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace with our guide Elizabeth Ferrari. She was a very warm person and she took us around Venice from the smallest of the alleys! It was a very entertaining and fun tour with a small group of 10. After this we went for the ever-so-romantic Gondola ride! To summarize my experience of Venice in one word, Venice = Romance!!!

Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best guides in Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

My mother and I had the pleasure of being guided around Venice by Sabrina for four days and Helene for one. Both women were seriously amazing! Sabrina led us through most sections of the city - popping us in and out of churches we might have otherwise never seen, talking us through centuries of history, and seemed to have an answer to literally any question we thought to ask. Helene gave us countless recommendations for food, regained us with hilarious stories, and knew pretty much everything there was to know about Palladio. To walk around Venice with either of these women is an absolute pleasure.

1 Thank Mohaibayo
Washington DC
“Tour of Venice--wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Fernando was a charming and extremely informed tour guide. He was punctual and went into great detail about architecture, history, art, and culture. We were out with him for three hours on a very cold day and we didn't even notice the chill. It is well worth the money and was so much more informative than any of the guidebooks or audio guides. He was also able to customize the tour to exactly what we wanted to do and learn. I would definitely do this again.

Visited January 2013
Todi, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Go with Fernando!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We just had an excellent tour of Venice with Fernando as our guide. If you' want to learn the fascinating history behind this floating city's architecture, politics, religion, and customs, then you will not be disappointed in Fernando's expertise. A wonderful way to spend the day. And at the end, you will feel like you've made a new friend. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Polebridge_Postcards
Collierville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was our first trip to Italy and Fernando made it complete. We had plans to see St. Marks Basilica and a back streets tour of Venice on the first day but the crowds were very large in the square. Fernando suggested that we put off the basilica until the next day and add that time onto the end of our Gran Canal and Murano tour. This was a wise decision as the square was less crowded the next day. We found Fernando to be quite pleasant and knowledgable and he easily related to my family (my wife, 18yr old son, 12yr old daughter and me). Making arrangements prior to our arrival was easy via e-mail and all of the arrangements, payment included were exactly as outlined in our confirmation e-mail. I would highly recommend this guide to my friends and family.

Visited October 2012