“Wouldn't recommend ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and were not impressed. They were not busy and it took 45 min to receive our food which was only a pizza and a cheese platter. There are better places to eat during your stay in Venice. Pass on this one.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Staff brusque. Food basic and expensive. Better restaurants off the main streets. Wouldn't visit again

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

First of all we were cornered into going here. We were looking at the menu and the next thing I know we were seated. Too polite to say no thanks as pushy style waiter invited all off the street. Very desperate really.
Menu simple but ok. A little over priced for portion size and quality/taste. Puddings nothing special.
Service was very slow and carried a mandatory 12%rate.
Most seating is outside which got chilly as no heaters.
Not again.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

We had mixed sea food grill and seafood spaghetti. Both were very tasty but I would recommend the spaghetti.

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

Limited options in Venice last night due to it being 25 April (National Bank Holiday for "liberation day" celebrations). We walked past Pedrocchi and decided to eat there as it was close and convenient to our hotel.

Overall the service was pretty good but the food in my opinion was very very average. My squid with celery was bland and tasteless (squid wasn't fresh) and my lasagne, although tasty was a really small portion and I suspect was microwaved. My wife was happy with her penne pasta with meat sauce. Drinks are very expensive.

For a three course meal for two with 2 x V&C's and half a bottle of wine it came to €97 (£83 / $106 / ¥11,821) pretty expensive for what we got and we have had far better meals in far better locations in Venice for a lot less money.