“great place”

Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed March 25, 2014

we randomly found this place and had a great time. the bar tenders are very nice and friendly, the wine list is impressive, the "tapas" are fantastic, and the bill is fair! recommended!!!

There are newer reviews for Un Mondo Di Vino

Reviewed February 27, 2014

A great little place that could so easily be missed wandering the streets of Venice. We happened upon it by chance, and couldn't be more pleased that we did. The tapas style food was delicious and very reasonably priced - the same thing would have cost us at least twice as much back home in Australia. The only thing we were disappointed in was ourselves for not choosing more varied wines in such a fine establishment - another visit is definitely in order.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was in Venice for 4 days and went here about three times. A good selection of Veneto wines some of which i knew and some which were new to me all were good value for money. I had food a couple of times and it was OK rather than sparkling. It was a snack to get you by rather than a meal. The place had a nice buzz and the staff were really friendly and took time to answer any questions we had. We came back and that in itself is the best reccomendation.

1  Thank Doug P
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We fell upon this place, as I'm sure many do, wandering the streets of Venice. It was one of those perfect opportune moments where we were looking for something a little authentic & certainly found it. Nice atmosphere, good selection of wines by the glass & a good selection of Venetian 'tapas'.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Arrived in Venice today. Just wanted to take a walk and have a spritzer and some chichetti.
This is what I had been looking forward to all week. Small, local, and what I consider to be typically Venetian. I could have done without the football on the TV, but as it was in Italian it didn't bother me so much. I've read other reviewers unhappy about value for money and I suppose it is quite expensive for the quantity but I'm used to London prices so would not have noticed if I'd not read the other reviews on returning to my hotel. Definitely worth a stop off...