“Expensive bad food”
Review of Alla Palazzina

Alla Palazzina
Ranked #646 of 1,424 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Wakefield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive bad food”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Good location and looks great from the outside, however the food is terrible. For my main I was given plain penne pasta with small chunks of mince, embarassing. My partner was given veal and gravy which looked like a Toby Carvery- but 10 times more expensive. The seafood starter had one prawn in it.

Genuinely one of the worst meals I have ever had.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank webbo147

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Athens, Greece
“great food,great service..”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

the guy who works there is very friendly and happy...

• Visited November 2011
Bath, United Kingdom
“Worst dining experience EVER”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

My husband and I went here on our first night in Venice as it looked really inviting from outside. How wrong could we have been! We ordered lasagne and ravioli, well my husband could not have looked
More shocked when 4 pieces of ravioli were plonked (literally) in front of him within 2 minutes of ordering swimming in a putrid gravy. :-((( my lasagne was obviously microwaved and tasteless. Service was non existent and atmosphere too! All in all the worst dining experience we have ever had. We ended up going to a gorgeous bar and having paninins and a wine and a great chat with the lovely owners. Avoid this restaurant at all costs!

2 Thank stephy777
Vancouver, Canada
“gross”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

don't waste your time going to this place. awful service. awful food. i can cook better in my sleep with my feet.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank earnestsubi
London, United Kingdom
“really good”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I have been going there regularly for years...I am surprised to hear some of the latest reviews. The location is amazing , the building outstanding and I always had the feeling that every effort was made to make you feel special, both food and service-wise. I would recommend a visit to whomever happens to be in Venice.

• Visited June 2010