“Overall, not great”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended by hotel. Food was expensive and not great. Small bottle of local wine was 15€. Their "menu" for 3 courses-no drinks was 19€. Nice decoration and atmosphere. Clean but tight space around your table. Service was less than average - I've felt more welcome at other places.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My wife and I were staying nearby so chose to eat here on the first night. It was the best meal we had on our trip to Venice, and the staff were very helpful and attentive too.

I had the Sardines & Onions as a starter, lovely. Then the Lasagna, spot on, then the fillet steak in balsamic vinegar, awesome. Finished with some tiramisu, its rude not to really. All perfectly cooked.

I cant remember what my wife had as I was too busy enjoying my food.

Price was fair for the quality of the food and the fact we were in Venice.

Would we eat there again? Yes.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

A modern restaurant, tasty food and the staff were brilliant. No need to have to speak or read Italian as everyone can speak English and all menu's are translated.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

straight on from Rialto Brigde towards Sam Marco you come across this tavern. The decoration is modern and tasteful. The menue offers interesting dishes but I went for the daily set menue for 19EUR including tax and service. The food was tasty, nicely presented and without any doubt high quality.
If you want to have a nice rest at lunch, this is one of the option to go.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My wife and me were looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate our anniversary and I picked up this restaurant as it was close to our hotel and had TA rating. I must say it was an excellent choice: we took a bottle of wine and "menu del giorno" (3 courses) and end up paying 70 Eur (tips included). Food was very nice and well served. The best thing was the service, with extremely nice waiters, very attentive and non-aggressive. The interior is very modern but cosy/romantic.