“Awful. Smells like fish inside and food is horrible”
Review of Trattoria Vittoria

Trattoria Vittoria
Ranked #684 of 1,435 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Orlando, Florida
“Awful. Smells like fish inside and food is horrible”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Don't make the same mistake I did. I was starving after a day of trying to "do" Venice and I just wanted a quick dinner before catching my train. I basically rolled the dice on the few here close to the station as I was worried about anything further out affecting my schedule.

Do not go here. I should have walked back out on smell alone. It just smelled like bad seafood inside. The service wasn't completely horrible, but I was the one of three tables in the place that were filled. The pasta was just slimy with bad sauce. The seafood was overly "scented," if you will... I couldn't eat it. Even the house wine was bad, so I couldn't drink enough to mask the taste of the food!

Definitely a tourist trap. Please, please, please avoid this place!

• Visited January 2012

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hilversum, The Netherlands
“Fresh Food, good price”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Dinner was fresh and delish, we had pasta with lobster and fried calamari and lasagna. Price is good comparing to other restaurants in Venice. Service is good. Its customary to pay too much and get bad food at many restaurants, so this was a pleasant encounter. Ask locals at your hotel or in stores before being hassled into a restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great Italian Food and Service”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Family run restaurant that was a pleasant surprise in a touristy section of the city. Great seafood and fresh pasta that was fabulous. Good wines at reasonable prices and the staff was great with very pleasant extras during the meal. I would definitly return again if I were to return to Venice. Try the mussels as an appetizer as well as the fresh homemade tortellini.

Visited April 2012
“Poor service bad food”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

COntemptuous service, bad wine, food was crap. A tourist trap. Avoid.

Stow
“Ask for Roberto”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We went here at the recommendation of our hotel. Ask for Roberto....fantastic waiter. Ordered the soup and lasagna and it was to die for. The restaurant atmosphere was nice, but average table settings. The aroma of the cheese and fish appetizers on the center table was special. Roberto interacted with us so nicely and really made our dining a real experience to remember.

• Visited January 2012