“Charming place, perfect location”
Review of Ca dei Fuseri B&B

and 1 more site!
Ca dei Fuseri B&B
Ranked #115 of 471 Venice B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in September 2011. The location is very convenient, - Saint Marco, next to the famous Rialto bridge. For such a central location the price was appropriate. Recently renovated. We had the room where the shower was close but cross the floor. That was the only inconvenience; otherwise very quaint place, good bed, decent breakfast. We were met by the brother of the host who helped us to bring up the luggage ( the place is on the 3-d floor, pretty steep narrow stairs ). They also allowed to leave the luggage for a few hours after the check-out, - that helped us to explore and enjoy Venice a bit longer. In addition to the long list of the architectural and art wanders of the city, the Rialto Mercato (market) is one of the places we would recommend to see - it is very close to the B&B, just cross the bridge and exhibits unbelievable variety of sea products, fruit, food of all kinds. Would stay again with no doubt.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ca dei Fuseri B&B

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My partner and I stayed for two nights and were both very pleased. It was clean, comfortable and is centrally located. There are not many rooms, but ours had the private terrace which was wonderful. We were served breakfast on the terrace - it is a basic breakfast but I would not let this put me off staying there again. Be warned there are a few flights of stairs and no lift so probably not the best for persons with mobility problems.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with a private terrace
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Selina S
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

great location close to the tourist attractions. the host was helpful and left us a key to get in as our arrival time was a hour off and it was the day of the euro final so I understood why he was busy haha

only downside we had breakfast served on the balcony. but it was nothing too flash. pretty crappy...

the host helped my with my luggage on departure as there were a few flights of stairs. the place was clean and cosy and romantic. great for Venice!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This B&B is very comfortable - we had the room attached to the private terrace which gives a nice view of the venice "skyline". The directions to the B&B was given by the owner Paolo and it helped us to find it without any hassle. The room in terrace is actually an extended part of attic having slant ceiling with private bathroom just outside the bedroom. The room and bathroom is squeaky clean and the cleanup happened everyday. Overall nice experience for us.
Advice for others: this b&b is up on the 3rd floor - so if you have heavy luggage as we did, its going to be pretty tough going up to the floors. Breakfast is also simple with croissont / tea/ juice / youghurt.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My first B&B and I am now spoiled. Loved the comfort and soo clean!! We had our own bathroom ensuite. The host were very nice. There are 3 flights of stairs to climb so it may be difficult if you have huge suitcases. The walls aren't soundproof, so bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. The location is wonderful and the morning breakfast helped place a nice welcomed touch.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Great location and atmosphere. Friendly staff who allowed to check in at 3am at late notice(at a cost) which was great as our rural timetable was out.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Be prepared for stairs, as previous reviews state. Only affected me upon first arrival and last departure (with my luggage), and those times when I forgot something and had to go back up to my room. Plan well and it isn't really an issue.

Stayed there as a solo budget traveler in June 2010 (late review!), and found the rate, location and amenities, including air conditioning and mini fridge, very convenient. Very close to San Marco Square, Rialto Bridge and La Scala. My single room was very clean, had sufficient space and storage. Breakfast was delivered each morning.

No problems communicating with the owner prior to my stay or with staff during my stay, even despite arriving later than I planned and not being able to call.

I definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo