“Menza menz ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Marco
Description: Our Restaurant Pizzeria is located in the heart of the historical center of Venice, between St. Mark’s Square, the Rialto Bridge and the Accademia.Home cooking meat, fish and various soups, salads and pizza prepared in front of your eyes. Wide choice of wines and beers. Also glutine free food and Free Wi-Fi.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came here with a large group of about 25. I had ordered the Bruschetta for an appetizer. The tomatoes were sweet and delicious the bread must have been the worse bread I have ever tasted. It was worse than day old bread. The even put a basket of bread on the table. I couldn’t believe they would actually serve this. We had asked our waiter about the mixed Italian appetizer what was included in it. He told us he didn’t know. It would have been nice or him to find out if he didn’t know. I had ordered the pasta which was very good. Everyone else enjoyed there dinner. The service could have been better. This is why it’s Menza Menz.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,991)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for a decent restaurant on our way home to our hotel and stumbled on this restaurant and as menu was suited for us we went in and it was a great choice..waiters are super friendly and helpful and portions were quite big and tasty and came quite fast.
Prices are also quite reasonable...definitely netly a restaurant in Venice that I recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In a city like Venice it’s hard to find a nice, cozy, comfortable place away from the masses. Look no more, this is it. Our server, Alesandro, was fantastic and made sure we had a great meal. He even explained that the menu had some strange translations into English, all to ensure we had the best meal possible. Thank you so much, we will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

School dinners comes to mind! My lasagne was tasteless & my husbands risotto resembled a mushy pudding! Avoid!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Have been in Venezia for 2 days and struggled to find a restaurant with English speaking waiters whom weren’t arrogant. Until I stumbled into this humble restaurant where I was met by an attentive young man whom new English well enough but had a positive attitude sharing a smile and jokes quite quickly.

I asked if he did take away at first he was a little confused as I can not blame him but within a moment he asked eat out and I said yes. He tried even tho not speaking fluent English he achieved to understand what I was after.

Since that first day I have been back to the restaurant three times to be met by more happy waiters and even chefs. There is a positive vibe to the restaurant offering wifi and a large spread of authentic Italia cuisine.

A large plus was the menu came in not just Italian and English but at least 5 languages. I think this place is one of the best tourist stops as it caters for everyone from everywhere.

Food is delicious, pizzas are cooked to perfection!