“Pleasant dinner in Venice!”
Review of Al Vaporetto

Al Vaporetto
Ranked #1,038 of 1,699 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Marco
Description: Our Restaurant Pizzeria is located in the heart of the historical center of Venice, between St. Mark’s Square, the Rialto Bridge and the Accademia.Home cooking meat, fish and various soups, salads and pizza prepared in front of your eyes. Wide choice of wines and beers. Also glutine free food and Free Wi-Fi.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for a decent restaurant on our way home to our hotel and stumbled on this restaurant and as menu was suited for us we went in and it was a great choice..waiters are super friendly and helpful and portions were quite big and tasty and came quite fast.
Prices are also quite reasonable...definitely netly a restaurant in Venice that I recommend!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,991)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

In a city like Venice it’s hard to find a nice, cozy, comfortable place away from the masses. Look no more, this is it. Our server, Alesandro, was fantastic and made sure we had a great meal. He even explained that the menu had some strange translations into English, all to ensure we had the best meal possible. Thank you so much, we will be back.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

School dinners comes to mind! My lasagne was tasteless & my husbands risotto resembled a mushy pudding! Avoid!

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Have been in Venezia for 2 days and struggled to find a restaurant with English speaking waiters whom weren’t arrogant. Until I stumbled into this humble restaurant where I was met by an attentive young man whom new English well enough but had a positive attitude sharing a smile and jokes quite quickly.

I asked if he did take away at first he was a little confused as I can not blame him but within a moment he asked eat out and I said yes. He tried even tho not speaking fluent English he achieved to understand what I was after.

Since that first day I have been back to the restaurant three times to be met by more happy waiters and even chefs. There is a positive vibe to the restaurant offering wifi and a large spread of authentic Italia cuisine.

A large plus was the menu came in not just Italian and English but at least 5 languages. I think this place is one of the best tourist stops as it caters for everyone from everywhere.

Food is delicious, pizzas are cooked to perfection!

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Dropped into this restaurant for a late lunch, great food and value for money, 1st restaurant we have came across here to charge coperto, which if you believe what you read is normal........€7.50