“Convenient Location”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We had an early and light supper from a good menu choice. The service was typically Venetian (a bit off-hand), but the food was fine. Instead of pudding, I had a hot chocolate = liquid chocolate with a great dollop of gorgeous cream.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant and, since it was crowded inside when many other restaurants in the area were empty, we thought it would be a good spot. My husband ordered the veal and ended up getting 3 small pieces with a tiny piece of lettuce on the side for €14. I ordered the maccaroni but the waiter ended up bringing me the rigatoni. He was never back at our table to check on us, so I did not have an opportunity to tell him. It was a tiny portion of pasta with a small bit of tomatoes and cheese on it for €11.50.

When we went to pay our bill, we noticed that it did not have the veal on it, but instead it had maccaroni and rigatoni. We told the waiter about the mistake, but he said it didn't matter because the veal was the same price as the rigatoni. Turns out the veal is €0.50 cheaper than the rigatoni. It's only a €0.50 difference, but we still felt like we were getting ripped off.

We will not be coming back to this restaurant. It was not worth the €30 for a tiny bowl of mediocre pasta and 3 slices of veal.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went there twice. I enjoyed the antipasto which varies daily depending upon what is fresh.. Good atmosphere. Baccala a bit tough.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ate there twice and both times it was very crowded with a lot of locals. What does that tell you? If you get there around 5:30 you should be in good shape! I had veal and wife had seafood and both f us were happy. The veal was the best I had in venice. Service was a little slow but attentive and friendly. Price was more than reasonable for the quality. Easy to find and a quick walk to La Cafe for desert!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

First and last nights of a three night stay were spent dining in this restaurant. We thought the food was excellent - granted the service was a bit slow at times but when you are on holiday surely you can wind down!!

Pasta with Clams (Vongole), Tagliatelle Lobster, Seafood Lasagna and Veal Milanese all excellent.