TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Perfect day with Cristiano

We were a group of 6 people and we had a great day with Cristiano. He offered to organize our trip... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
romy2go
Graz, Austria
via mobile
Prosecco Wine Tour

Had a great time with Cris. Delicious wine, breathtaking views, what more could you ask for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jenny11094

Recommended experiences in and around Venice
from $101.04
from $17.03
from $51.09
from $78.33
More Info
All reviews different wineries train station his knowledge vineyards cristiano docg van falls conegliano driver tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our group of 6 enjoyed a fabulous Prosecco day with Luca, a very kind and courteous young man. His english was excellent as well as his knowledge of the region.He picked us up at our hotel and took us through the winding roads in his clean and comfortable vehicle. He gave us information on the area as we drove, the scenery was spectacular and we stopped along the way to take photos. I chose the wineries that we wished to visit and he had set up the appointments. We visited 3 wineries and tasted many glasses of prosecco. Luca had made a reservation for lunch at Salis Ristorante Enoteca with a table on the terrace where we enjoyed great food and a spectacular view. It was an amazing day that we all greatly enjoyed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I want to begin off by thanking Chris for ALL his help !!! He basically took the time and planned our whole trip for us especially getting to Prosecco from Venice . I bombarded him with messages and he always responded quickly ! He also helped us out the next morning to get us to the station which he didn’t have to do but he did .
We took the afternoon trip and went to Riva Granda where we had our first tasting outside in the wine yard ( we were lucky that the weather was nice and sunny ) . After that we went Col Del Lupo and that’s where we finished off .
What was ideal is that our tour was so private and intimate , me and my wife learned so much about Prosecco and the DOCG and DOC . Drinking this drink for a few year now and we were so uneducated about Prosecco . Don’t know if it’s a good thing because now we won’t settle for just “any” Prosecco ! :-) !

If you love Prosecco I cannot recommend this tour enough . Me and my wife both enjoyed it a lot !

Reviewed September 15, 2019

My mom and I had a blast! Cristiano customized the tour for us on the fly once he figured out what type of prosecco we liked. I can not recommend this enough!

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Chris was great. He helped up organise the trip before we arrived and had several restaurants booked. He took us around some lovely, varied vineyards and explained everything as we went. We all learned a lot, and of course enjoyed all the lovely prosecco. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

I'm a big Prosecco fan so this was a highlight of our holiday in NE Italy. I emailed Cris and explained the kind of things we wanted to see / do/ taste and he tailored the tour perfectly to the two of us. He is very personable and his English is excellent. We went to two small vineyards where we just had the most amazing experience. We also had lunch in a perfect little bar which only locals knew about and visited L'Osteria senz Oste (vending machines with dozens of bottles of Prosecco and an honesty till for food purchases). Cris is very knowledgeable about the region and I'd have no hesitation recommending this tour.

Date of experience: August 2019