“very quick”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Good food and very quick service.
the prices there are reasonable, the food is normal and average.
the waiters are very quick.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful time spent here....The young lads were extremely friendly (no not thay way.....we're grannies after all!) & helpful!
The local people in there were lovely too especially Sabrina who did a fantastic job of translating for me to mum (the owners mother) Hi Ladies hope you are well xx (leo & aquarius conversation) -

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Eating out in Venice can be quite a challenge and we ended up in this establishment by default.
It was not the most memorable meal we have ever had....but it was certainly made up for by friendly willing staff who went out of their way to please you.
On a positive note , it has quite a buzz and is full of locals and their tourist menu is cheap.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We took the tourist menu, which was 10 euros and included a main meal, one drink and ice-cream. We ordered pasta and pizza, they were not the best I tasted but for that price and maybe even more expensive, we tasted a lot worse pizza. The staff was also very nice, so if you don't want to spend too much money and have a decent meal with a friendly staff, this is the place. And they also didn't ask for a service charge unlike other restaurants, but we left a 2 euros tip anyway since the staff was nice.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Terrible experience. We were very hungry after we spent all the day walking around. Very warm welcome, the waiter gave us some aperitivo, I believe it was made with Aperol, I didn't like it but really appreciate the effort. I, my wife and my oldest son ordered a pizza, 3 different pizzas. All pizzas were disappointing, pizza express makes better pizzas really, we were in Italy, we were not expecting a pizza like you can have in Naples but still our expectations were high due to the fact we were in Italy, by the way they were not too bad. My youngest son ordered linguine with lobster, he didn't enjoy it too much but what was worst was that he spent all the night vomiting and with stomachache, I cannot be sure what he ate caused the problem but for sure he was the only one to eat fish and we all had the impression the fish was not fresh. Toilet was a bit dirty too. It is a shame as the waiter was very friendly and it was our last night in Venice.

1  Thank Se_un_viaggiatore