Stayed overnight @ Residence Palazzo Odoni during a short family vacation in Italy.
We booked a room for 5 (adults) and had nothing to say about the stay:
- The room was well appointed with a small kitchen / Big Bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Beds were comfortable
- The Room was clean
- Check-in / Check-out were very smooth and handled by the owner directly.
- WIFI Connection was fast
- The hotel is ideally located @ walking distance [10-15min] to the train station. Porters can be hired to help luggage.
- The breakfast was not included in our package (as advised during the booking) but there are lot of nearby restaurants and Coffee shops.
- Excellent value for money
- Highly Recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The owner, Mr Michele Giangreco, welcomes you to his prestigious XV century gothic Venetian Palace belonging to his family for 5 generations.Enjoy the true atmosphere of Venice in the luxury apartments still retaining a nostalgic charm.Feel home at Residence Palazzo Odoni...The real Venice awaits youWe offer a unique experience both for those that have already visited Venice, or for those visiting for the first time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Residence Palazzo Odoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel Venice