Residence Palazzo Odoni
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$260
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

$320
$247
$233
$205
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
$126
$114
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Hotel Mercurio Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
$122
$110
Agoda.com
$301
$224
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
$243
$191
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

$1,590
$1,220
  • Restaurant
All reviewspiazzale romaliving roomtrain stationcanal viewsmall kitchenthese apartmentsdining tablenight porterbeautiful courtyardspacious apartmentfull kitchenminute walkcruise terminalstay in venicegrand canalking bedmodern amenities
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Michele was excellent, he was very helpful. He even gave his iphone charger to charge our phones. He also gave us some tips to move around the city. The only problem is you have to climb the stairs to your room. Heavy packers beware. It is an antique hotel. The jacuzzi was great, kids loved it. Didn't eat breakfast as we had taken an apartment.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Usman2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our stay at the Residence Palazzo Odoni was wonderful. A few days before we were due to arrive, Michele emailed me asking our arrival time, so he could meet us personally, which he did. He even helped me with my suitcase.

The rooms are very spacious. Combined lounge/dining/kitchen area with the bedroom off it. The bathroom was also very nice with a jet tub. We had a room that overlooked the canal, which was nice.The walk from the station was ok. Just remeber, there are a few bridges to cross. Walking around Venice was quite easy from the hotel though.

Overall, I enjoyed our stay here and would come back. Thank you for a lovely few days in Venice.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Michelle Z
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed here for 4 nights, 3 nights in 1 room then 1 night in another, with 3 days in Rome in between. Michele was nice enough to keep one of our suitcases while we went to Rome by train so we didn't have to lug extra bags. He even gave us a free upgrade on our last night in Italy! Thanks Michele! (His dog, Charlotte, is also a sweetheart!!)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The apartment we rented was clean and as described...modern bathroom in a classic Venetian apartment. The manager was helpful and available and the building (especially the entrance/courtyard) is beautiful. The location is extremely convenient to the cruise port, buses, and train station and the neighborhood is pleasantly far enough away from the crowds.
There all also suites/rooms at this location (which includes breakfast - not included with an apartment) so if the extra space and/or kitchen isn't a big deal to you, you may want to inquire about those.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had read all the reviews and booked this apartment for our last weekend in Italy. I found that it is a large space with nice air conditioning and it is close to both the train station and the bus station.
But the jacuzzi tub was very old and would not open and close. The weekend night porter was less than helpful. He suggested that we pry it open and notify the manager on Monday. The regular manager is not available on weekends. There is an unpatched hole in the floor of the dining area.
There is an attached suites hotel with the same name that was serving breakfast only to their guests. This manager was helpful and kind even though we were not staying there. However, he is not allowed to serve apartment guests.
They do not allow the apartment guests to buy their breakfasts. If you planned on cooking there in the apt, it is a very long way to any groceries. There are also a huge amount of steps to lug your luggage or groceries up and down.
We wished we had stayed in the hotel and suites rather than the apartment which does not live up to the photos. It is much more worn. It is also located far away from most of what you want to see in Venice. I am certain that the other reviews and photos are not from our particular apartment. For the charges paid, this is not worth the money unless you just want to be close to the train station.
I was very disappointed and I do not think it deserves good ratings. All 3 of our other hotels in this price range were outstanding in Italy.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeanne G
micuz, Owner at Residence Palazzo Odoni, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

I am very sorry to read about your disappointment. As you can see from all my reviews, I never have dissatisfied clients. The suite-apartments are perfect for those who don't want to be forced to have all the meals in the restaurants. Probably you should have chosen the B&B part of the Palace if you didn't need the kitchen. I would have been happy to suggest you this possibility if you had explained that breakfast was so important for you. All the clients have different kind of needs and expectations and I am always pleased to suggest the best accomodation according to their needs.
I am also sorry I didn't have the chance to see you, but the telephone in the apartment has a direct free line to my mobile, so basically I am reachable 24 hours!
The steps of the Palace are mentioned in all the reviews; it's an ancient historical building and the gothic stairs are part of its uniqueness, of course, if you like this kind. And probably it was not the style you like and I am sorry for this.