“Lovely apartment in Venice”

Review of Ca' Canaletto

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Betsy M
“Lovely apartment in Venice”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My husband, two teen children and I stayed in this apartment in Venice this July. We arrived exhausted and hot from lots of prior travel, and this cool, spacious, and spotless apartment was just what we were looking for! The representatives from Views on Venice were very punctual and helpful. The apartment was quite spacious, with a good sized living room, large dining room, 2 good sized bedrooms and a large kitchen. We really enjoyed staying in the Dorsoduro district, which was much quieter than the area around St. Mark's, but still gave us easy access to everything.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AB
Reviewed July 10, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

sedrake
Riverside, CA
“Awesome Venice Experience”
Reviewed June 29, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Loved this location! Our location was a 25 minute walk from San Marco but for us this was a BLESSING. San Marco was way too busy. Our location was perfect for us. The street is on a quiet charming canal that was graffiti free (Venice has a lot of graffiti everywhere). We were with in 4 minutes of Campo San Barnaba which had restaurants and shops, a 7 minute walk from the Accademia Vaporetto stop and bridge. We did not get lost at all but if you do ...... it's all part of the experience. Views on Venice was AWESOME, their communication was excellent. I had to change my check in time at the last minute due to a flight cancellation and they changed it and were assuring and made me feel comfortable with the last minute change. Views on Venice scheduled our water taxi who was waiting for us at the dock, Valentina met us at the taxi drop off and walked us up to the apartment, showed us around and showed us where we were on the map and made suggestions on getting around. She was great, how convenient and easy this was !! Staying in an apartment is sooooo much better than a hotel. You can see how the locals live, shop, take out their trash, do their laundry. We got to hang our laundry in between building, take a little cart to shopping, walk to get pastries. The apartment itself was very spacious, maybe 1100-1200 square and had everything we needed. The decor was plain and outdated but it had everything we need. The internet worked well, the kitchen was a good size, the bathroom was nice size (small shower so if you are a big person be advised). There were about 20 steps up to the apartment but I think this is the case through out Venice due to high water. The entry to the apartment is an old door and then you enter through a shared hallway to the stair way. This entry area is like an old brick lined basement and my 8 year old found it "scary". We really loved our stay here and I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: entry area
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Melbourne
Reviewed February 7, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Australia
Reviewed January 12, 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 12, 2012
Ciao Jayne! So happy you all had a fun time in Venice – don’t forget to come back soon!! Sending our thanks and best wishes to you all there in Sydney.

Arrivederci

CT
Reviewed December 12, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway
Dec 12, 2011
Ciao Charlie

Great to hear you had such a good time & a ‘Happy New Year’ to you all! Do let us know if you’re ever thinking of another Venice trip - we would love to welcome you back. With very many thanks and all our best wishes.

Manchester
Reviewed November 17, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
Nov 17, 2011
Thank you so much! I’m thrilled you had such a great time and would love to have you stay again (for even longer next time?!) Also to mention that the recent reopening of the Punto supermarket in Campo Santa Margherita means that Ca’ Canaletto is now even more conveniently placed for an easy stay. Hoping you and your daughter have a lovely Christmas and with all the best from the VOV team.

Arrivederci

Filippo, Views on Venice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing