Let me start off by saying this such a let down.
1) tried to make reservations via phone all day but no one answered (about 7 calls total)
2) went online and made one. Never was emailed a confirmation.
3) walked in, no line, open tables, seated right away, no reservation needed (930 pm)
4) Ordered the pumpkin ravioli "ravioli zucca"... You know the one for 20 Euro that trip advisor is going nuts over... The presentation was average, but no IT'S NOT PUMPKIN RAVIOLI. we asked the staff what was going on and they said it's just a pumpkin sauce (it's NOT).
It's pasta, filled with ricotta with a yellow sauce they call pumpkin sauce on top. It tastes nothing like pumpkin. It was well cooked, but bland and leaving you asking What in the....
5) ordered the da moma special pizza, it's supposed to come with all these toppings, but it had 5 olives and 5 small pieces of meat on the entire thing, crust was burnt and soggy.
I am truly upset that I fell for this, trip advisor is usually on point.
In short, tourist trap, overpriced average food. Will NOT RECCOMEND !
REPEAT DO NOT GO HERE, IF YOU DO, LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLES FOOD AND FACES FIRST!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.