TripAdvisor
Venice
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food, great service”
Review of Ca Dolfin

Ca Dolfin
Ranked #47 of 1,707 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our server Marko was fantastic. The restaurant was really nice inside, food was great, came quickly and was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (459)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely quaint place. Great service. We ordered the pasta with seafood (€15). It was excellent. House white wine (€17 bottle) was good too; the other wines listed were a bit pricey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect lunch in Venice! Service and food were excellent - couldn’t have asked for better! Delicious - will return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was super friendly from the moment we sat down. Food was reasonably priced. I had the tortellini and prosciutto (12€ for a pretty good portion) and my god it was the best pasta I've ever had.

My fiancee had the spaghetti carbonara (also 12€, also good portion), and that was the 2nd best pasta I've ever had.

We finished our meal with the best pizza I've ever had. This place was fantastic.

Cocktails were very fairly priced, as was the wine. Felt like the beer was slightly expensive, hence why I didn't drink any.

This place is an easy 10/10 in my opinion. Best dinner I've had, possibly ever, definitely thus far on our vacation.

Definitely coming back to this place when/if we come back to venice. Great restaurant!!

Reviewed September 16, 2019

We found this restaurant in the area we stayed what a wonderful experience so good we ate there the last three nights we spent in Venice. Raymond the owner and Marco our waiter treated us like family! What can I say great food great people please go to this restaurant if you are in Venice. Our last night there they treated us like I said FAMILY and made our last night in Venice very special.