“A perfect lunch in Venice”

Trattoria da Giorgio ai Greci
Reserve with
Trattoria da Giorgio ai Greci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #395 of 1,462 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our last lunch in Venice and we ate overlooking the canal at this delightful Trattoria. Good service, excellent wines and a wide ranging menu. We chose pasta, fish and pizzas and everyone enjoyed their lunch. Best of all the bill was reasonable - eating just off the tourist trail paid off!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stopped for a quick lunchtime snack.

We both had pizza, which came to the table very quickly and tasted good.

A bottle of wine and two expressos later we left feeling we'd chosen well.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nice traditional interior, good choice of pasta dishes, warm service.Average Grillatta Mista (but pls note we are coming another mediterannean country), fair prices.Excellent lemon cake!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I recently came back from a three week long vacation in Italy and some of the best food I had was in Venice. Of all the places we ate, I remember this meal as my absolute favourite. I had the gnocchi with gorgonzola and cream sauce. It was amazing! Puts our pasta dishes to shame. I'm now trying to recreate this pasta dish at home, complete with fresh gnocchi and all! I would go back to Venice and this restaurant in particular just for the food!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent food. I had a comfortable table outside beside the canal and enjoyed a fabulous dish of sea-bass cooked to perfection. Given that I was alone, the wait staff were attentive (normally you tend to be ignored) and friendly. The meal - all three courses was just perfect - traditional Italian.