“Can't do worse...”

Neighborhood: Castello
Montreal, Canada
“Can't do worse...”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This place is by far the worst dining experience I have ever had in Italy. We only stopped here because we were hungry and tired after many hours of strolling. The house wine was nasty. My wife's lasagne arrived first and we knew we were in trouble-it looked horrible and tasted worse than frozen dinner lasagne...even the texture was the same as the frozen dinner. Them came my delicious sounding pizza...I believe it was called inferno, the last pizza on the list. It was sparsely dressed with about 8 tiny pepperoni slices, 4 capers, 3 anchovies and some horrible mushrooms. When I asked for pepperoncino (in Italian), I was brought a shaker of red powder!! If I could save one person from this horrible place, it will give our suffering some meaning...

• Visited October 2012

• Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, fair price.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

After one of the worst meals ever last night, we were apprehensive about having another meal in a restaurant. Really!!! We considered buying food in the deli:-/
However, we bit the bullet as the prices seemed fair.
The food we had was good enough. The buffalo mozzarella was lovely, so was the bresoala. Apparently the pizza was ok too. However the artichoke topping should have been stored in oil rather than vinegar as the vinegar flavoured the pizza.
Wouldn't come here as a destination but a perfectly peaceful stop off away from the crowds.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Avoid like the plague”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The worst dining experience we have ever experienced. A one hour wait for our food to arrive, although diners coming long after us were being served. Waiting staff were disinterested. When the food arrived it was really bad value. My meal was a piece of chicken, dry on the outside and raw on the inside with a plate of watery tough spinach which was cold. Husband's meal was a mushy fish concoction, not hot and with very little flavour also with a plate of cold, tough spinach.

Worst value ever combined with surly service, not what we are used to and very surprising and upsetting.

Would not recommend this to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
“Warning, warning!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

For those who remember the tv show "Lost in Space", the robot would call out warning when danger was close by. Well, I'm doing the same for you. Warning, warning save yourself, time and money and find someplace else to go eat. The meal started with old stale bread. I went with five people and everyone had an issue with something. The salad was nothing more then lettuce take out of a bag, thrown on a plate and a couple of tomato wedges were added. And so it went. The wine was way over priced, as the meal, and I had lasagna (to be fair, I just ate at Little Napoli in Carmel, CA the week before--so awesome) but this lasagna was some of the worse I have ever had anywhere, and I can make so much better myself. What a disappointing experience! So you have been warn.

Washington, Virginia
“Food poisoning!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The worst food and the worst service. The waiters and host appeared to be racists and catered to "white" customers. When it came to non-white customers they were as rude and unattentive as can be. Later found out the owner is non-Venetian. I would not take my dog to this restaurant. Both me and my husband got sick from the food. The worst food in Venice. Avoid like the plague!!!

• Visited June 2012