“Warning, warning!”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
“Warning, warning!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

For those who remember the tv show "Lost in Space", the robot would call out warning when danger was close by. Well, I'm doing the same for you. Warning, warning save yourself, time and money and find someplace else to go eat. The meal started with old stale bread. I went with five people and everyone had an issue with something. The salad was nothing more then lettuce take out of a bag, thrown on a plate and a couple of tomato wedges were added. And so it went. The wine was way over priced, as the meal, and I had lasagna (to be fair, I just ate at Little Napoli in Carmel, CA the week before--so awesome) but this lasagna was some of the worse I have ever had anywhere, and I can make so much better myself. What a disappointing experience! So you have been warn.

• Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
Washington, Virginia
“Food poisoning!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The worst food and the worst service. The waiters and host appeared to be racists and catered to "white" customers. When it came to non-white customers they were as rude and unattentive as can be. Later found out the owner is non-Venetian. I would not take my dog to this restaurant. Both me and my husband got sick from the food. The worst food in Venice. Avoid like the plague!!!

• Visited June 2012
London
“Spoiled by buskers and bad food!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Hoped to find somewhere quiet but some buskers with exceptionally poor music talents interrupted the evening. The toilets were also missing seats. I ordered fish but I think they were cooked on the same grill as meat from the taste. Service was slow too.

1 Thank uvarvu
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Good service, good value”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Firstly, the Via Garibaldi, where this restaurant is located, was alarmingly quiet for early July, so there was no need to book here or at other restaurants for a mid-week dinner. We hesitated at the restaurant, commented on the tourist menu price (compared with another) and immediately were offered an acceptable 'deal'! The waiters were most pleasant and food was served quickly. We've been here several times over the last few years and found the food to be reasonable quality and price with friendly service.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank bunny19
Richmond-upon-Thames, United Kingdom
“Late night meal and hungry....does the job”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

After a late night arrival in Venice, hungry and not wanting to go far our concierge advised us to check along Garibaldi...

Expectations were low to be honest but the food and service were more than adequate. Good ambience.

Wouldn't say it was the best meal I'd had in Venice this time but certainly isn't a place I'd tell people to avoid.

• Visited February 2012