“Best pizza in Venice!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

It hard to imagine that you will find best pizza in Ghetto, but it is the case! Margharita, onion, blue cheese, bacon, potato, peas, whatever you want. Pieces or whole but you should preorder it. And also home made cheese and cheap drinks. Very nice place to take pizza away.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

This was hands down the best pizza I have ever tasted!! My husband and I went back a few times because we couldn't get enough!! There isn't a lot of room to sit there, so we took our pizza and a couple of beers and sat on the steps just up the street by the canal to eat our pizza while it was still piping hot! I cannot recommend this place enough!!

1  Thank CherLovesTravelling
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Writing this review whilst eating a fresh made pizza from here in my hotel room!!!! :-) you can buy from the ready-made display (also lush) or they will make you whatever you like!!! My choice: ricotta, smoked ham, mushrooms and buffalo mozzarella! They will make you what you like with a big friendly smile on their face and takes all of 5/10 mins :-) highly recommended! P.s. It's so cheap!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had spent the whole day walking and just wanted a takeaway. We found this place, off the beaten track and down a back alley. Their freshly-made pizzas are the best we've ever eaten. I don't think I can eat another pizza back in England because of how amazing this was. The staff were lovely and polite, and it was fun seeing the pizzas being made from scratch :)

2  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I love finding little places like this where you can get great food at a sensible price (especially important in pricey Venice) and have it made from scratch by owners who clearly care about making great food and making friends with the customers.

You can choose from ready made slices or have them custom build a fresh made pizza for you (or both!). This is carryout so you can only sit on a stool and wait for your food (unless you choose from the variety of freshly made ready-made pizza slices) but the perfect place to pick up some picnic fare and you can eat near the canal within a short walking distance. They speak English and promise not to make fun of your faltering Italian!

You'll have to seek this one out but it is well worth the search and just follow your nose when you get near. That heavenly scent is Arte Della Pizza and they have something delicious in store for you. You'll find plenty of locals here which speaks volumes about the high quality, taste, and price of these fabulous pizzas.

2  Thank terril435