“Nice atmosphere and good food!”

Ristorante San Stefano
Ranked #210 of 1,448 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Marco
Chatham, United Kingdom
“Nice atmosphere and good food!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a very popular ristorante, thats busy all day. The food was very good and reasonably priced (for Venice). Waiters were very friendly. Lovely setting out on piazza.

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Taplow, United Kingdom
“Nice place to eat, very busy”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

While walking around one night we stumbled across this pizzeria. It was very busy but were seated quickly. We ordered a beer and wine, they mistakenly though that my husband wanted wine too and served us with a carafe of white wine (which unfortunately I had to have alone ;) ) the wind was lovely and the beer also. We only opted for the main course as it was our first night and were very tired. My husband had the carbonara which he said was lovely and I had a salad which was the biggest salad I have ever seen but wax very tasty.
This place does get very busy and a lot of people had to wait for a table the later it got.
The price wasn't too bad I think around 30 euros (£24) so not too bad considering a bottle in uk at restaurants cost £16 alone!
Good food and very good atmosphere. The waiters though bless them were rushed off their feet and have to say I felt sorry for them, it was peak season, busy and people can be very rude and impatient, I just recommend sitting and soaking up the atmosphere and don't be in any hurry to go, it's a lovely place to just watch the world go by. Enjoy!

“Good food.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I stopped by for a bite to eat, and I realized that after I saw my plate that I should have ordered a second dish. Maybe I'm just a "big eater", but the salmone dish was too small for my taste. The almond mousse, however, is delish! -and the cooked cream (caramel). Good vibes, not too pricey, and for a three course meal it was 120$ (american). All in all not too shabby. The service was good. The food is good. The scenery is mediocre, but why bother with that when you've got the love of your life beside you in Italy!

• Visited September 2012
“Very nice staff, food ok.”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Went for dinner. Food nothing special, but perfectly nice. Not too expensive (for Venice). Staff were excellent and friendly.

NJ
“Quick Pizza Lunch was Excellent”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We enjoyed this for a quick lunch in the very lovely square. We had LOTS of pizza in Italy, and this was one of our best bites. Remember, you eat pizza with a fork and knife in Italy :) HA! We still picked it up. Enjoyed the view, the lunch and the friendly service here.

• Visited August 2012