All reviewsyogurtmark's squarevaporetto stopexcellent locationa fantastic place to stayevery morningwater taximinute walkst markssmall alleybed was very comfortablewould definitely stay here againboiled eggstucked awayperfect stayroom was largeair conditioning
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a fantastic place to stay when visiting Venice. The rooms are spacious, moderns and very clean. Fabio is an excellent host, he gave us the best recommendations for places to go.
The location is great, so close to San Marco.
We will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Fabio, thank you so much for your hospitality! It was a great stay at your B&B! Could see the effort put in to renovate your B&B and greater effort in maintaining it. Nice clean rooms in a great location! Highly recommended and will come back next time we are in Venice.... - Chris & Jess

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

3C is a great place to stay when visiting Venice. Fabio is an excellent host who makes sure that everything is perfect. The room is spacious and very clean and the beds are really good. Also the location is great, in a small alley next to San Marco. This makes it really easy to catch a Vaporette, practically all lines come by here. But be aware that this area is really touristic, and that you need to walk a bit to get to the more real Venice. Buy a bottle of Prosecco at night and go sit at one of the many riversides.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steven T
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed at B&B -3C in the beginning of June/2013 for three nights before boarding our ship for a Mediterranian Cruise. This was the ideal place to stay easy to get to from the airport by there local waterbus transportation and only a very short walking distance from the stop. It was very central to all the main sites to see and all within walking distance.
I had booked it through Eleonora via email and she was very efficient in responding in a timely manner. Fabio, her husband was managing the 3C and was there to meet us. A very quaint place ,very well kept and a very lovely breakfast was served every morning . He was willing to inform us of the sites to see.
If I return to Venice this would be the place I would stay at again and would highly recommend this B&B-3C to any of my family and friends.Felt very safe and secure at this location.
Mary K from Glendale, CA USA

Room Tip: our room was for three people and was spacoius enough for us.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I went on my first trip to Venice, traveling solo, & my 9-night stay at Fabio & Eleanora's 3C B&B was better than the promise of its glowing reviews. Literally steps from Palazzo Ducale & Piazza San Marco as well as from S. Marco - Zaccaria ferry stop ~ this lovely B&B is location heaven and welcoming as it is convenient. My high-ceiling-ed room was wood-beamed & replete with built-in hair dryer, small refrigerator, coffee/tea making service, 8 hours of free wifi (not what I came to Venice to do ~ but I did E-mail home pix) & ~ very importantly ~ wonderfully efficient air conditioning! Walking everywhere the first half of my trip, I felt comforted at the thought of returning to my lovely room. Host Fabio even accommodated my gluten-free breakfast needs, ever willing to offer information & helpfulness. The cordiality & charm that greeted me left a warm impression, inviting me to repeat my stay on returning. I'd go back in a heartbeat. 3C was a great place to call home while visiting this romantic city!

• Stayed: July 2013