“Another Trip Advisor Hit”
Review of Osteria Ae Cravate

Osteria Ae Cravate
Ranked #230 of 1,426 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Another Trip Advisor Hit”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Happened upon this restaurant while browsing near the Papadopli. After having eaten at several other restaurants close by we found the food to be moderately priced and excellent. The seafood spaghetti was just the best. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Ipswich Suffolk
“Poor service”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I would love to say the food was nice here but I don't know as I didn't get to try. I entered the resurant and asked for a table for one.. I was meet by a very poor response that they had no tables.. Dispite me seeing a few free..When I asked of I could reserve one I was shoed out of the building in a rude and embarrassing fashion. I then went to a restaurant across the street.. Annoying when I walked past again some 45 minutes later tables where still free.

This place might do great food.. But thats no good if the service doesn't match.. I won't be trying here again out of principle.

Marseillan, France
“Very popular, for good reason”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Gets crowded early and best to book in season. Manages to offer really good Venetian food for a reasonable price. We went twice in a week. Try the antipasta and any of the pasta dishes, particularly seafood. One of the few places which offers fresh fruit as an option for dessert, which had clearly been prepared for our order.

Visited September 2012
“Pretty good”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

A small restaurant with a goo atmosphere. Quality dishes at decent price n really good service. All staff were happy to walk me through my broken Italian.

Sint-Joris-Winge, Belgium
“Great food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

A little place, price is good, food is wonderful.
You know that you're in a good place to eat when local people
are also on a table. This is a place like that!
Sigfrido, the chef does a great job. Recommended !!

• Visited September 2012