“Went here 3 times”

Neighborhood: San Marco
Portland, OR
“Went here 3 times”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

The gelato flavors here are amazing! I had limon, cherry, chocolate, kit kat, vanilla... So good. The nutella crepes are the best! Better than the crepes I had in Paris the week before!

• Arabic first
  • Serbian first
London
“Best gelato in Venice”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We tried gelato in a number of places across Venice and these were definitely the best. My favourites were strawberry and lemon and they have decent cones too.

1 Thank LondonLassy
Perth, Australia
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We've been eating our way through gelato in Italy and Gelato Fantasy was some of the best we've tried! Two flavours for 2.50€ - big servings and very creamy! I had the stratichella and amarena (choc chip and cherry) and they were both good. Hubby had Fragola and Nutella (strawberry and Nutella) and he was very happy!!

For those going to Florence, I still think I prefer Perche No! better, but hubby disagrees (may have something to do with bigger portion sizes at Gelato Fantasy!)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DrS86
Cork, Ireland
“Love it”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Went to this place, and only this place for Gelato in Venice. Based purely on the Tripadvisor reviews. The gelato is amazing, really creamy, really tasty and nice big helpings at a reasonable cost. We didn't quite get to try all the flavors there, but my favourite combination had to be the Creme Caramel and Strataecella.

Staff are really nice although the girl seems to give slightly bigger helpings! And let me tell you that if there was a girl like her in Dublin I'd buy all the ice-cream in the store to get her phone number.

1 Thank THE_Chris
London
“Go!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The best gelato we had in Venice. The same price as all the other places but twice as much in your tub or cone and proper pieces in the gelato. I had the kit Kit Kat flavour and it was half ice cream, half kit Kat. Amazing. Take it and go and sit in st marks square and enjoy!

2 Thank ANDREW H