“Gelato Fantasy not a fantasy ;-)”
Review of Gelato Fantasy

Gelato Fantasy
Ranked #2 of 23 Bakeries in Venice
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Delicious gelato and friendly, fast service!
I was also hoping that the owner of Gelato Fantasy could put me in touch with Melissa, who helped us with the apartment we rented. Due to computer difficulties, I have lost all her contact info and this was the only way I could think of to reach her. The apartment was so lovely, clean and bright, and I had told her that I wanted to write a nice review. Here it is 2 months later, and I've not written the review. Any assistance you could provide would be appreciated.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Granted, we didn't try every gelato place in Venice, but we definitely hit our fair share. We visited this place somewhere in the middle of our trip, and it was better than all before and all after (including the ones we'd heard we HAD to try). It's very close to San Marco Square, but not overly priced. Try the super dark chocolate, the doge cream, or the pistachio. Each was excellent, and served up in huge portions.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Oh this gelato was really good. The dark chocolate with cherry and a dollop of meringue. We had gelato throughout Italy and this was one of the best.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

If like me you like Gelato this is a must. Walking past this place I thought it must be good by the number of people waiting to be served.Came back later and was proved so right.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This place was recommended by our b&b. We easily found it by looking for landmarks like the Best Western, then turn the corner...etc.
We loved the multi-berry concoction. MMMM. Venice has MANY winding streets so any location can be difficult to find unless it is in St. Mark's square or on the Canal. You really need a good map to get around here!