“Good food, nice place”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a dinner in Casa Mia and were very happy about that! Tasty food, fresh seafood. I had a spagetti with sepia and my husband pizza and seafood. Everything was perfect. A lot of local people go to this restaurant. We had a really nice evening. Next time will eat there again.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We have been going to the Casa Mia for years and have a great meal every time. It is still great value, used by locals and is perfect for a relaxing informal meal. You will need to book in the high season.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The place is really nice, very italian, full of italians anda great italian food!
Specially the lasagna! really tasty.

The pizza wasn't bad, but not the best to find.

I'd definitely will return there!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

First impression: "we're full". This place was recommended by Santina at Hotel Bernardi, so I tried. No luck the first night, but it was 8:00 pm on Saturday, so I blamed myself. Went back at 7:00 on Sunday night and was seated immediately. Professional staff and good food for a (Venice) reasonable price. I had pesto rigatoni and and a half carafe of red wine, and with tip, was outta there for 20 euros. And I was full, so no complaints.

1  Thank dgguido
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My parents and I very much enjoyed this restaurant, the food is excellent. My father Loves pasta and is Very particular; he wanted to eat here every night.