“Ok for a rainy day”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

We were getting lost in a different part of Venice and it was raining so we decided to stop here for lunch. Shared a pizza and a side salad. Food ok. Service from male owner a bit rough not bad just not friendly. Bill at end included cover charges and a service charge which added almost 4? about 20% of a simple lunch. Not unusual in Italy but this was more noticeable.

1  Thank Chris C

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was around the corner from my hotel and I ate here twice during my stay. Both times I was served large sized, very good pizzas, reasonably priced, with attentive staff. The drinks prices and cover charge pushed up the bill somewhat, but, even after this, it remained good value for money, especially for Venice. The decor was fairly simple, but pleasant and the menu offered a lot of choice. I would certainly recommend this place.

1  Thank Greg R
Reviewed January 18, 2013

There were 5 pages of pizza to choose from the menu and the 4 we experienced were all fantastic!

We are here for dinner then again for lunch and both times it was simple, tasty and easygoing not to mention cheap.

For dinner my boyfriend and I had a pizza each (they are very very big), a dessert each, a litre bottle of house red wine, cover charges and a 12.5% service charge and the bill was €37.

This isn't a beautiful restaurant where you wine and dine, it's a nice pizza place with a good local atmosphere and lots of interesting wall coverings of film stars. It's simple and cheap and perfect for an easygoing couple or family who don't want to spend a bomb. We loved it, I'm sure you will too.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had dinner here last night and couldn't wait to leave. The manager was rude and unforgiving of our 20 month old who was a little unsettled, and had messed up one of the table settings at another table and who had put finger prints on the window ( god forbid!). That being said the pizza was good but I wouldn't reccomend the spaghetti which was some of the worst we have had (even in Australia).

2  Thank Melanie V
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We went there to eat our pizza from our trip.
There is a lot of choice. Price is really interesting (but you have to add the cover charge 1€ + something which sot 10% of your bill). It increases the price of the pizza but it remains a really good price especially for Venise.
Pizzas were not exceptionnal but still good. A good place to eat pizzas.