“The food was very tasty. My kids enjoyed the food”

Ristorante Mondo Novo
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Mondo Novo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #706 of 1,448 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Castello
Description: OTTIMA STRUTTURA IN PIENO CENTRO DI VENEZIA A 5 MINUTI DA PIAZZA SAN MARCO E 5 MINUTI DAL PONTE DI RIALTO UN CROCEVIA IMPORTANTISSIMO DUE SALE BEN DIVISE ED UN CHIOSTRO ESTERNO PER LA STAGIONE ESTIVA CUCINA TIPICA E CUCINA DEL SUD ITALIA CON UN TOCCO DI INTERNAZIONALITa GRAZIE ALL'ESPERIENZA MATURATA PER IL MONDO
New York
“The food was very tasty. My kids enjoyed the food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my family. The pasta and pizza were pretty good related to taste and freshness. They have a pretty large selection of plates which is great when you have kids. The service was good, staff was very nice, they made my family feel very comfortable. The price was very reasonable also. Please note, that if you happen to go to this restaurant there is a a very good supermarket right in front of it (the only supermarket we saw in Venice) . After eating at Mondo Novo, we stopped by the supermarket and got cheeses and prosciutto to go. Overall is a very good place to go, nothing out of this world, but good and tasty food.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank travel-manic215

• Indonesian first
Helsinki, Finland
“Ok food, very slow service!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Came to have lunch. It took 50 min to get our food. Got some bruchetta after 20 min wait for the delay. Still took 30 min after that. Seafood risotto was ok, nothing special. Lobster linguine was tasty, even though one could expect some more lobster meat for the price.
The only thing that came fast was the check.

1 Thank Henrikki T
“Excellent service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Karim the waiter was extremely friendly and welcoming. After a poor first restaurant experience, al mondo novo made us feel welcome with excellent advice and service from in particular karim who we got chatting to about Venice. Would come back for the friendly atmosphere and the food was good too!

2 Thank Wil7l
Hurghada, Egypt
“i'll be back for sure”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We chanced upon this restaurant which was around the corner from our hotel. I can imagine at busier times then the waiting staff could be under pressure but in February after Carnevale we were quite lucky. I consider that the food was good! We actually returned and the waiter recognised us. The cooked turbot was really tasty. I also tried the fried calamari which were light and crisp.

I would recommend this restaurant but I could imagine there may be stresses at busy times. Overall it was a great experience twice!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Gabra777
Atene, Grecia
“Simly wonderful”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been in this restaurant few days ago with my family, i have to say that the food was so nice and tasy, we had antipasti and fresh seafood pasta, all was great and nice, nice service and clean
the manager has been so great and gentle,
very raccomanded, super everything price included

• Visited February 2013