“Lucky spot on the internet!”
Review of Toni del Spin

Toni del Spin
Ranked #43 of 465 Restaurants in Treviso
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Leeds
“Lucky spot on the internet!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Had a great lunch here after reading a good review as I bounced around the internet. Knowing only that it was "on a street round the back of the main square" we had all but given up when we happened on it. My wife chose the turbot and me the steak and both had a great meal - probably the best steak I have ever had ! The tiramisu afterwards also was number 1 for us amongst the many we have tasted. As we went in only a table or two were taken but within 20 minutes it was full, mainly of locals, so the tip was a good one and do try it if you can whilst in lovely Treviso.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank jinkyLeeds

• Serbian first
Treviso, Italy
“great!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I will come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank robevend
Brighton
“Nice trattoria, English definitely spoken!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is not run by it's owners but there is undoubted pride in ensuring that customers have a great experience. I wouldn't say it was fine dining but the food is honest and traditional, a good selection from an ever changing blackboard. The wine list is extensive Chateau Mouton Rothschild etc from e5000.00 to a good selection of local wines at around e18.00. We had a local Merlot at under e20.00 and it was superb.
The staff did speak English as father and son had a Scottish wife and mother, if you follow me, we had a great discussion about the merits of Scotch whisky, and whilst waiting for a taxi I was treated to a lovely glass of "Oban". This is a warm and friendly Trattoria, I would go back anytime.

1 Thank Prefermotorhomes
treviso
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This little restaurant is a gem in the crown of Treviso. The food is traditional and so is the service, which lends to the charm! The wines are divine and each dish better than the next. Worth the visit!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Katiie_will_travel
Venice, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“traditional restaurant”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

really traditional place where to eat good food and good wine

Visited December 2011