All reviewspizzataxi ridetreviso airportvery nice hotelsports cluband spoke excellent englishlots of parkingreception stafftaxi farecold cutsexplore veniceclose to the airportnight staybase for exploringcomfortable roomyogurtstayed for nights
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Had a very nice and large room with a view of the dolomites. Staff friendly and very helpful, restaurant was very good. Close to train to venice, easy walknow to downtown our luggage did not arrive with us and we needed to replace clothing, they helped us locate stores to get some necessities. The price was excellent for an above Average room that was very clean and comfortable

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Recently stayed in Treviso at the HMC, our luggage was taken by another traveler at the airport and the staff was quick to help us with directions, cab, and recommendations to get some clothing.

throughout our stay, the staff was accommodating, the restaurant opened early and stayed open late when our large group needed to leave early/arrive late

Room was larger than expected and quite clean .

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there 2 nights in June 2017. Looked like it is one of the more expensive hotels in the area and good if you just need a night close to the airport. The hotel is clean but a few things brought my rating down.

The AC could never bring the temperature down on a warm day/night.

There's no iron in the room and no possibility to borrow one! They said it was for safety reasons. I travel a bit and I think this is the first time I don't have access to an iron. You can send it in for the day and get someone to do it for a cost, but this was too late for me.

You have to pay for a towel in the gym so remember to bring your own one..

I wouldn't come back here, but it's ok for people that need a night close to the airport.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Nicla M, Geust Relation Manager at Hotel Maggior Consiglio, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Dear Client,
Thank you for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor.
We are glad you appreciate our position and room’s cleanliness.
I am afraid you had some problems with the room’s temperature- The cooling system is centralized and our Front Desk staff can set up the temperature by its pc. Should you asked to our Receptionist to assist you, I am sure you will find a solution.
Regarding ironing in the room, my colleague gave you the correct instructions: it is forbidden to do it for safety reasons. I am sure it is not only our policy, but a current rule in Italian 4 and 5 star hotels.
Gym enter is free, otherwise any other extra amenities has an extra cost- I think guests’ interesting to spend their time in a fitness area used to know more, before their arrival in hotel.
I am sorry, your stay did not meet your expectations and I hope to have clarified our position.
Yours faithfully,
Nicla Meneghello
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Pros
- Good onsite parking
- Wonderful hotel staff, very helpful and welcoming
- Nice lobby area
- Room was large, clean and tidy
- Excellent wifi with no lags

Cons
- Many electrical amenities stripped out. No kettle to make tea/coffee (also no complementary water) and no ironing board in the room or available on request. Instead you have to have your clothes dry cleaned which starts at 7 euros per piece from memory.
- Aircon is incredibly noisy and unable to cool down the room.
- Map handed to us as reception was deceptive. It was suggested that we were 20mins from the center of the city, but in fact we were at least 15mins away from where the map started!! It takes roughly 30mins to walk to the station, and a further 15mins to to the center of the city. Very long walk but relatively flat. There is a bus service nearby but in our long walks we never saw a bus in operation.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as a convenient stop to drop friends to Venice airport.
While the staff were pleasant, I cannot see why the hotel is currently rated as a four star establishment. The bed was hard, the air conditioning could not be programmed to go below 22 degrees, the toilet paper thin and parts of one power point was falling off. The floors had been covered with timber which may have made it quicker to clean but gave it a cheap feel.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends