All reviewspizzataxi ridetreviso airportvery nice hotelsports cluband spoke excellent englishlots of parkingreception stafftaxi farecold cutsexplore veniceclose to the airportnight staybase for exploringcomfortable roomyogurtstayed for nights
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here in Jan 2013. 3rd floor, nice room, quite and comfortable. Rooms are as you would expect. Breakfast is good and sets you up. Bar is quiet expensive €9 for 3 halfs of beer but is a good atmosphere. Sauna is good but costs €20. Staff are fantastic and recommend the best restaurant if you ask.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank spongesdad
Reviewed October 6, 2012

As I pursue my quest for a decent hotel in Treviso I gave B4 a try. Oh my...I thought this would be a modern hotel aimed at the business traveller (it's next to a conference centre after all)...how wrong can you be ?
Dated rooms with stains all over the carpet (I had a suite by the way !)...not sure how old the hotel is but it feels like the late 80s inside. Bathroom was OK (usual shower flooding everywhere of course) although toiletries really for a 3* hotel.
Then...wait for it...I asked about wi-fi. There is NO wi-fi available other than in the rather bright and unwelcoming lobby area...definitely ideal for business travellers no ?
Mediocre breakfast clearly aimed at the mass group market (you know...150 travelling salesmen etc...which is fine if you are part of the group and pay discounted rates, not if you pay almost €200 for this rubbish).
Memo to owners: clean the rooms, make it a bit more cozy and actually realise that no wi-fi in 2012 is fine in Bhutan perhaps not in Treviso.
Will not be staying here again .....the quest continues.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Gastronauta
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed here with a contingent of more than 60 referees for the European Touch Championship 2012. The hotel could not have been better and could not have helped us more! The only reason that they're getting 4 and not 5 stars was that they ran out of twin rooms and me and my roomy had to share a bed (although it was a huge double). They provided excellent team breakfasts and dinners (where they let us chill out after so that we could have some communal down time) and an area to have conference style meetings. Getting to Venice after the final day couldn't have been easier (bus to the train station and then train right into Venice). Loved staying here, thanks so much to all the staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was pre-booked for me by a cycling tour of the region. Being dropped off at the lovely entrance - slouchy-chic, white leather seats under a canape for sun bathing with a drink outside the foyer and a nice lounge indoors - I had a good first impression. The staff were friendly enough too and the room was grand and spacious.
The next day I awaited the health centre opening for a quick swim and sauna, however after waiting and checking back after breakfast, I was told on enquiring at reception that it was closed on Sundays. I had expressed interest in using the health centre that morning when checking in, so I was a little duped they had failed to mention this to me.
They had also neglected to inform me that my tour operator was holding a briefing for all those partaking in the cycle tour, and so I had missed this, which I only found out when checking out, an hour after it had taken place.
My main point of grief was when I found out I had left a few items in my room. I phoned and asked that they send them on to one of my later hotels. I gave the address of a hotel I would be staying at in 3 days time, to give plenty time for the transfer. The hotel assured me I should pick an earlier location as the delivery would be made within 24 hours the next morning, so I agreed and gave another address. I phoned first thing in the morning to check that my delivery had been sent and on hearing who was calling the concierge rushed me off the phone "yes, yes, all taken care of. Goodbye." I did not receive my delivery, and waited 24 hours, then phoned back, and was informed that the hotel had only posted the following morning, despite having told me it had been couriered! This was very frustrating and I really felt this hotel failed to pull their weight. Fair to say, my stay had passed, but follow up service is what wins loyalty! Very unimpressed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank annita123
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great hotel, a few minute walk from downtown. Lobby spacious and inviting, courteous staff, room was clean, good size, good bathroom and very nice breakfast. Free parking right outside the main entrance. The only low point was that the swimming pool is only open for guests at certain, very restricted times.

• Stayed: July 2012