A friend and I had a night here before leaving for Spain from Treviso Airport. The front desk staff was quite helpful - We were very tired after a long train ride and they checked us in quickly. However - We went down for a swim and a bite to eat before bed and the staff in the Spa were quite rude when telling us the rules for the pool.. The Spa services were very nice but we did not purchase anything after being treated poorly. Then when we went to the restaurant our server was extremely rude and paid absolutely no attention to us. I have never felt like I was inconviencing someone so much by merely being present. The food took way too long and wasn't that good and we noticed a trend among others as well. Definitely ZERO concept of customer service or how to treat patrons. We had a good night sleep - The room was very comfy but I wouldn't recommend the restaurant.. A little service training would go a long way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B4 Treviso Maggior Consiglio is located in an ideal and strategic position, on the outskirts of Treviso on the road to Venice which is lined with splendid patrician villas. The hotel, which is a popular retreat for anyone visiting this city, provides the perfect blend between business and leisure thanks to its efficient and functional design. His exclusive Wellness Centre is an oasis of relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Maggior Consiglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Maggior Consiglio Treviso
- Boscolo Maggior Consiglio Hotel Treviso