Treviso Car Service - Venice/Treviso car rental with driver
More attraction details
Owner description: The large range of vehicles available, Mercedes S Class, Mercedes E Class, Mercedes Van Viano and Vito up to 7 seats, Mercedes Van Sprinter 8 seats, offers many possibilies for your travel needs, for business or pleasure journey. You can hire our car with chauffeur for a journey, few hours or full day - we offer a range of flexible pricing options to suit your .If you came in Venice for a cruise Carnival, Princess, New Amsterdam, Royal Carrabean, Norvegian Spirit,we provide a transfer from Venice Airport to the pier in Marittima of Venice by sedane,minivan. Also we arrange daily excursion .
New Brighton, PA
“Great car service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Rather than spending the day at the airport after our cruise, our travel agent booked us a tour of the country side of Venice. What a wonderful experience! Andrea Loseto of Treviso Car Service was so accommodating, and an excellent driver. Seeing this part of Italy with a private driver was so relaxing and rewarding. We took in the Abbey of Follina, the town of Asolo, had lunch outside at da Pino Pizzeria Riostorante in Treviso, and had fun and informative tasting of Prosecco wines at Ca'Salina, where we were the only visitors and had the owner's full attention. We bought a couple bottles to take home, and Bortolin Gregorio packed them up so well that dynamiting our luggage wouldn't have affected them! After being dropped at the airport, we realized we left the wine on the front seat of Andrea's car, and assumed we would not see it again. But when we had an airport employee call Andrea, he was already inside the airport with our wine, looking for us!! I can't say enough good things about the quality and integrity of this service. Thanks, and Ciao!

Visited August 2012

New Orleans
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prompt and Very Reasonable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I went looking for a car service after hearing what it would cost to book through the cruise line. At a fraction of the package price from the cruise line we were picked up at the cruise terminal taken to our Venice hotel and then picked up from the hotel for our departure from the Venice airport. Marta, who answered my e-mail with all information needed, responded promptly and made all justments requested. I would add that I e-mailed several services and most did not even reply. The only suggestion I would make, is I wish clearer directions had been made by the driver about the Venice terminal. Or that we had been asked if we wanted him to get us a porter for the bags, at 62 and 70 handling the bags in the chaos of the airport terminal after being dropped at the entrance was a challenge.

“Outstandingly helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Never sure what to expect when booking a car service on the net but cannot recommend this company highly enough. We organised a transfer from Venice to Cortina and then from Cortina to Treviso. On both occasions the driver arrived before he was due and the transfer vehicle was spotless. This should have been the end of it but when we realised we had left an expensive jacket in the car an hour out of Treviso we called Marta who had already been trying to call us to let us know. She happily suggested priority posting the jacket to our hotel in Florence, even volounteering to go twice to the Post Office so she could cost it for our approval first ( thanks Marta but one trip is enough!) she sent friendly messages confirming it was posted and then even followed up to see it had arrived. Not a hint of annoyance for the inconvenience to her which was completely our fault. I don't think I can say more.

Waldorf, MD
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience - Moore Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

I found Treviso Car Service on the internet. I was skeptical about renting a car service but since we had a group of 11, I thought it would be the best route. I contacted Marta through email and when she gave me the quote, I couldn't believe it! It was cheaper than a cab. I booked them right away and I am so glad I did. We arrived at the airport and there was a little confusion because my cell phone didn't work but once we got all that figured out and met the driver he took us to a very nice Mercedes van and car which was totally unexpected. WE used the car service for several more trips and each time they were on time, very professional and very nice to boot. I would highly recommend their company and on our next trip to Venice, we definately be calling them.

1 Thank Nora M
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I found Treviso Car Service through a Rick Steve's book and was so glad we did. We arranged for them to pick us up after our cruise for a transport to Marco Polo airport. I needed to change the time a day before we debarked so sent an email with no way of receiving a reply. No problem, they were waiting for us as we left the ship. We rode to the airport in style and comfort for less than the cruise ship transfer. Highly reccommend their services.

3 Thank didi0526

Travelers who viewed Treviso Car Service - Venice/Treviso car rental with driver also viewed

Casale sul Sile, Province of Treviso
Florence, Province of Florence

Treviso, Province of Treviso

Been to Treviso Car Service - Venice/Treviso car rental with driver? Share your experiences!