AC Hotel Padova
$116
$103
$80
$75
Hotel Padova Casa del Pellegrino(Padua)(Great Value!)
$66
$106
$102
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmarriott hotelfree parkingindustrial areaitaly hotelsexcellent optioncosts eurosbuy ticketslobby barbusiness triprental carrooms are cleanbus stopmodern styleen route to venicecoffee makerthe hotel managerexcellent hotel
Reviewed September 29, 2012

A few miles from the train station in an industrial part of town, expect to pay about €10 for a taxi to the town center. This is a relatively new building with a very modern appeal but much of the design is impractical. A foggy glass bathroom door does not block sound nor steam from the bathroom. Water splashes heavily from the shower to the floor. No tissues. No hot-pot in the room and no coffee to be found until breakfast opens at 07:00 (That part was difficult for me). Forget about a wash cloth. I was pleased to see a climate control unit which can allow for air circulation, but I couldn't change the temperature from 54 degrees F (and yes, I carry a thermometer on my pack). OK, that the bad. Honestly, the room was very clean and the staff were most helpful. One desk attendant actually rounded up an expresso for me at 5 AM! Breakfast was less than average but acceptable. A few various breads, canned fruits, boiled eggs one day, but mostly sweet foods. Although the cost of the room was good, location and amenities were less than average. Wifi was OK, but i continually had to reset my password. would I stay here again? Probably not. I would pay a bit more for something closer to town.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gartenkerl
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A really excellent hotel. The rooms were clean and modern, but not charcterless; there was a attention to design. The standard of service is very good and the staff were friendly. The bathrooms are wonderful and the restaurant is good.I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed here for four nights on Marriott points at the end of June 2012. The hotel was clean and and nicely decorated in a sleek modern style. Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating at every turn. The location was perfect if one is using Padova as a base from which to see the surrounding area, as it has very easy highway access. The only downside to the hotel is that it is not located in walking proximity to Padova center. With that in mind, I highly recommend this property.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We arrived to Milan and drove here to Padua for our first nights in Italy. This was a great decision, and a great hotel. The hotel is literally 2 minutes from the Autostrade making it easy off and easy on. There was parking and it was free. Walking distance to alrge supermarket/mall. Easy access to buses. The hotel was clean, modern, very helpful staff. We did not eat dinner there, as the menu looked a little costly, but the breakfast which was included was just enough to get us on our way. From here we moved to a night in Mestre, commuting to Venice--but, if I had to do it again, I think I would have stayed here and commuted to Venice. And, there is the added plus of marriott reward points.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Super b accomodations....state of the art facilities...18 minutes outside Venice, Italy

Staff young trainees.....but friendly.

Expensive food....try the lobby bar for a nice bier!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family