iH Hotels Admiral Padova
$86
$83
$78
$76
Hotel Padova Casa del Pellegrino(Padua)(Great Value!)
$52
$50
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Recently in May, 2012 I was back to Padova for business trip, I stayed one week at Hotel Admiral - Best Western Padova, the service, hotel cleanliness and room rate were very nice as usual.
Akio
Brazil

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AkioSaito
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I have been fortunate to be able to stay at a wide range of hotels....everything on up to Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton type of hotels. I have to say, that the staff here had some of the very
best service that I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Friendly, informative and eager to do what ever they could to assist their customers with the most pleasureable stay possible.
Danilla, Stephano and Idelmarx were amazing. If I were still in the corporate arena, I would be
offering them employment! My first visit to Italy was such a postive and favorable first two nights....they certainly made a postive first impression. I have many more days and other destinations to stay at...but I will look forward to the day that I can return to Padua and stay
again at the Hotel Admiral. Everything was lovely.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank knightview
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I am guest of this Hotel since 1995, every time I stay there is for about one week every time I go to Padova for business purpose, very clean and nice service every time at good rate. I have experienced several different Hotel in several European countries, this hotel I can say that represents very good cost benefit.
Akio
Brazil

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank AkioSaito
Reviewed September 16, 2011

the hotel is bad located, quite far from the city center, around 20 minutes by car with no traffic jams.
we arrived at later than 9 PM with no reservations, and been offered the superior room for 100 Euro for 2 persons, for BB.
one prominent disadvantage is that the A/C isn't controllable from the room and one has to call the reception in order to adjust the room temperature. very disappointing and very inconvenient.
however, the staff was extremely friendly and gave us a very nice welcoming and efficient advises.
breakfast is so and so, but the coffee was quite good!
overall, it's a nice hotel, but need improvement in the room facilities.
notice that if you want to travel in Padova you must have a car when staying in that hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank reliabletraveller777
Reviewed February 3, 2010

We stayed here for three nights, using it as a base for visiting Venice and Verona. We got a very good deal which made it much cheaper than staying in either of those cities. I would recommend a good map of Padua to find it, as it is out of centre. However, there is a bus that takes you direct to the rail station.

The hotel is smart and comfortable and clean. There is parking behind the hotel which they lock at night, we were asked to park our motorbike out of view from the road, which suggests something. The room was pleasant. To the reviewer who commented about the smoking in some of the rooms, yes, that is quite common in Europe, often when a hotel is non-smoking, it is referring to the public areas not the bedrooms. Hence, in southern Europe, hotels will advertise that they have non-smoking rooms available, not the other way around!!

There is no restaurant in the hotel. We actually struggled to find somewhere nearby to eat that was good, cheap etc. Breakfast was extremely good.

There is nothing particularly wrong with this hotel, however, we had stayed in a lot of quirky, unusual hotels and so this did not compare. If you want to be reasonably sure of what you are getting, book this one.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple