“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were part of indian tour group who were taken to gandhi restaurant.
All of us were accomodated nicely.
Food was very tasty and everyone liked the same.
There was hot naan, rice, baigan bartha, dal, veg kurma, malai kofta, curd etc..
served icecream also later on.
Wall decorations were red in colour, mimicking chinese background.
All of us had a nice food, which was the best indian food provided by our group over a week.
Don`t know about the rates, as these were included in our tour.
Bus could not be parked in front, had to take a 2 minute walk.

1  Thank akbar sheik h

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a good Indian restaurant and choose to try Ghandi. I guess we got lucky! We were extremely surprised, foo,d service and ambiance were totally 10/10. Maybe a little pricey and serving were kinda small, but was overall a great dinner!

1  Thank Gine27
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We ate on a night when the restaurant had two big parties in. However our food arrived hot and on time. It was tasty but bit oily for my taste. Very helpful staff.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Indian taste at its best in a great ambience. The restaurant offer great indian dishes with best of indian taste. We tried shahi paneer, baigan ka bharta, dal takka and few other dishes and all the dishes lived up to the expectation and even few of the where outstanding. Its a good restaurant to try out if you have missed it to date.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I found this place and decided to give it a try, as we love Indian Food!

It's authentic Indian Food (entire staff & kitchen were Indians) however it's made for an Italian audience.

I had the Chicken Tikka Masala, my favorite dish and I specifically asked to make it HOT and as if he were cooking it for an Indian, not Italian customer. It was chucks of tomato and basil with curried spices. It was good (I certainly ate it all), but not creamy and spicy like you'd get in London or elsewhere.

My wife had the chicken korma and it was much creamier and better than mine, but she found it a bit spicey... I thought it was really good.

The atmosphere is good, quiet and clean, with a surprising number of Italian customers. And it was exceptionally resaonable at 40 euro including bread, beer, wine... a good deal!

I would certainly return again, as Indian food is so hard to find in Italy, but next time I would order whatever teh locals were getting (it came on a sizzling platter - like fajita's).