“Last Minute Stay and A Perfect Choice”
Review of Hotel M14

Hotel M14
Ranked #34 of 45 Hotels in Padua
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The M14 Padua is clean with friendly staff and in a great location for all sightseeing. Our room was small but felt larger due to the fantastic layout of the furnishings. The room was clean and offered a wardrobe with side shelves for clothes, a desk with chair, a large flat screen tv on the wall, a/c and heater. The bathroom was very nice with a shower, bathing amenities and a blow dryer. The Internet worked fine. The hotel staff was very pleasant, helpful and their check-in/out systems was very organized. They also offer free bike rental should you want to explore Padua on a bicycle. Breakfast was well proportioned and friendly staff around to assist. Overall, our short stay was enjoyable. We plan to be back in the area in October 2013 and will be happy to stay at the M14 again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DizzyTravel
ALESSANDRO S, Direttore at Hotel M14, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for your fantastic review.

We try to make our best and when we know that our efforts are recognized we are totaly happy!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are travelling around Italy this summer and stayed here for 4 nights as it is close to Venice on the train. For the price we paid (bearing in mind we pay the same for hostels) we were unbelievably surprised with the hotel room quality and service! Our room was small but not unpleasantly so, with a balcony and nice sized ensuite bathroom. The receptionist was very friendly, as were the breakfast staff who went out of their way to make sure all was good. I don't think I could fault this place at all.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your review, I will share it with my staff.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Although there was some details, like the bad Internet, the location was perfect, and the staff very friendly.
The room was very clean and the place was really quiet, for a small price, I do recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013
ALESSANDRO S, Direttore at Hotel M14, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for your review.

I am sorry for the problem with the wifi connection, in the period of your stay there were some problems that we immediately resolve.

I am happy that your stay was good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

they give to me a room that wasnt clean.it was 2 PM.they told me to wait 15 minutes to clean the room.
I told to go away and they did not give to me my money back.
wifi internet did not work in my room number 412.
lobby is beautiful and and clean .
rooms are very small and dark.the elevator is very small.
they dont care about guests.
stay away from this hotel.
this hotel is a trap.

Room Tip: the hotel and people of the hotel are terrible. manager give orders by cell phone.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
ALESSANDRO S, Direttore at Hotel M14, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry about your review but I want to write here in tripadvisor what I tried to explain by telephone two days ago:

you arrive in hotel and without reservation you asked for a room, we told you that we had the availability and when we gave the price you asked for a big discount because you said that you didn't have a lot of money.
We believed you and we made a very cheap price, after that, you payed and went to the room.

After 3 hours you asked us the possibility to leave the room and have the money back!?!!?!?!?!?!

I thing that every member of tripadvisor can confirm that this thing is impossible.

You said very bad words to the receptionist and your behavoiur disturbs every customers in the lobby.

So I am sorry that after that you also decided to write this bad review in order to make the biggest damage to the hotel.

Never mind, I know that the members of tripadvisor are people that are used to travelling so when they know the story about your experience in M14 they understand that the person non educated are you not the M14's staff.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This modern high-rise hotel is located about 5 minutes walk from the tram station on Prato della Valle and close to the pedestrian zone running up to the Duomo and the main piazzas in the historic centre. We used the free bicycles on offer, which made all the difference to our time in Padova, as we were able to explore the city within and outside of the city walls, even in the extreme heat.
We went to a concert at the Eugeneo Stadium and decided to walk there - an hour's pleasant walk for the 4 kilometers.
The room was small, but well-equipped and very clean. The bathroom was of a good size. Our 4th Floor room had a lovely view into a neighbouring garden and across the rooftops. Generally the area is quiet, and lends itself to a good night's sleep and afternoon siesta. Unfortunately some extremely inconsiderate guests caused disturbances in the middle of the night and early morning in the passages and the adjoining rooms. Under normal circumstances there is very little noise from the passages or other rooms.
The reception staff was professional, helpful and could also speak English well. Would definately recommend.

Room Tip: High floor and balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
ALESSANDRO S, Direttore at Hotel M14, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for you review.

I am sorry if you found some inconsiderate guests that made some noises.

I am very happy that you definately recommend our Hotel.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The best I can say was, it was clean.
The room was about 7' wide by14' for 3 persons. The bathroom is one room with the shower taking one half, (no stall), just one half the bath with a shower curtain dividing the room, the bidet is on the shower side, and a toilet on the othe half. The elevator is 3' wide by 48" good luck with suitcases. The staff was surly at best or when they could be found. Breakfast was typical contenental but you have to boil your own eggs in a warm water cooker that will never cook anything in under 5 hours.
I would highly not reccomend this hole in the wall.

Room Tip: Avoid this place all together.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ALESSANDRO S, Direttore at Hotel M14, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am sorry about your review.

To much violence in your words, I don't think that M14 could be described in this way otherwise we are not the Hotel with the best occupancy in Padua.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located, within walking distance of the downtown area and of other places of interest. We stayed for two nights in one of their big rooms on the fourth floor, furnished with a queen bed and a sofa bed, and a large, new bathroom. The staff was polite and helpful, with a friendly and generally positive attitude. We enjoyed the use of their bicycles, which we took out for half a day, even though they are old and heavy, and not all in good working conditions (which made the required 100-euro-per-bike deposit a bit extravagant). We thought overall the price was more than fair, compared to other hotels that we stayed at during our trip to Northern Italy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ALESSANDRO S, Direttore at Hotel M14, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for your review.

I am very happy that you liked your stay in M14.

I am not able to understand the problem with our bicycles because they are very new (bought in march 2013), maybe you was unlucky and you found one bicycles not well repaired.

I would like to remind customers that we rent for free our bicycles, we only ask 100,00 euro of deposit that we give back when the rent is finished.

Thank you and hope to see you again.