“Best carpaccio in the world”
Review of Enoteca dei Tadi

Enoteca dei Tadi
Ranked #9 of 1,047 Restaurants in Padua
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

we initially went to this little restaurant for its gastronomic specialty: the lasagnettas. And indeed, they are great - especially the one with asparagus. We then had carpaccio and this was the best we ever had (and my wife is a real expert)! Finely cut and perfectly seasoned slices, melting in the mouth. Marvelous! We even went back two days later to get more carpaccio and we didn't regret it. Overall, very friendly hosts, great food, and fair prices. To our opinion, the best address in Padova.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I got into this place as I was in the surroundings and I decided to stop there as I checked it out on TA. It is a good compromise between food quality, ambient, service and price. The owner is a tipica Italian host, big smile and warm welcoming. I hope he will come to see me and have a pizza with his son in my pizzeria in Corso Garibaldi.
I would definetely reccomend Enoteca dei Tadi to friends and people. See you soon amigos.

1  Thank frenkitalia
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were wandering through town and came across this Enoteca quite by chance.
I had a lasagne of four white meats which was excellent , my darling had the Bacala in humido, which he liked , one excellent local dessert and a kind of sausage on polenta starter to share, which was good. a glass of prosecco , a glass of red wine amarone which was good.The bill was 47 euros .
The owner host was a friendly guy , eager to help with selections and advice on wine , this I found nice . He was not just some guy behind the till uninterested in his customers , he was out there checking up on satisfaction.
Given it is an Enoteca , it would be wrong to expect service as in a restaurant , the food will not blow your mind , but it is very good quality and fresh . Not expensive , a cosy place , casual service from accommodating hosts.
I would recommend it to those who want to drink wine by the glass and experience a real Northern Italian Enoteca.

1  Thank Saskiagrav
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Nice wine list. Discovered Valpolicella Ripasso! Excellent red wine from Verona region.
Atmosphere and staff: like home but they no their place so they are not annoying like in many similar places all over Italy.
Food: First you''ll have to accept the fact that it's not a restaurant. Very nice Lasagnette, absolutely magnificent Burratina pugliese!!!
Been there for 2 nights - be back soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

If you are in Padova, love wines and have some time don't miss this place. More then 30 wines by glass and really wonderful selection. The food compliments wine perfectly. Don't miss lasagna. We were in Padova at the time of mushroom season. Mushroom lasagna is to die for. Nice place, wonderful service.