“Good, but not the best”
Review of Pizzeria Al Duomo

Pizzeria Al Duomo
Ranked #71 of 1,092 Restaurants in Padua
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was there in the beginning of July. The food was good, but wasnt superb. We tried 4 pizzas and 2 salads. The pizza - quattro formaggi - or something like that - was very very good, but the other -werent. The wine was delicious, the salads were ok. Next time in Padova to go there - may be.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Had dinner at this restaurant with my son and was very impressed. The Restaurant staff gave us a very warm welcome made sure that we were comfortable and were very attentive. The décor of the Restaurant is very beautiful, the place very clean and they also played different kinds of music throughout our stay. The food portions were enormous and very tasty as well. Their prices are very reasonable when compared with other restaurant prices within the area. I would definitely recommend this place and would go back again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a marvelous pizzeria that offers all the very best in Italian pizza's. Wonderful atmosphere, great staff and a very warm welcome. Pizza base is wonderfully thin and the choice of pizza and toppings are amazing. Very busy place but you are not 'hurried' along. Our first night we went early and were the only people there to start bu wow did it fill up fast .... if you want to eat later in the evening I would advise you to book in advance.
The pizza's are huge so if you don't want to take half home I would suggest sharing.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a great place for pizza. They are very good toppings and the pizza dough is thin and delicious. They also have green mozzarella pizza which is very very good. I highly recommend trying that. The pizzas are very big and the prices are very affordable. They also have delicious desserts. Its always busy so make a reservation.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I'm surely not a pizza fan but my son convinced me to walked in and I didn't regret! Enormous pizza choice, very nice place with good atmosphere and the pizzas were simply delicious! We'll surely go back there twice before leaving.

1  Thank Valia007