“Outstanding In Every Way”

DMR Autonoleggio Con Conducente
Experience for Yourself
More Info
$107.90*
and up
Transfer Padova to Venice City or Airport and Vice Versa
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding In Every Way”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My wife and I used a personal guide to book DMR and accompany us on a tour of the "wine country" around Venice. We booked this service at the last minute, and DMR was extremely easy to work with on short notice.

Our driver was extremely professional, personable, and knowledgeable. He was able to locate the smallest areas that we wanted to visit, and he even suggested a number of other similar areas that we enjoyed tremendously. His English was impeccable, and his demeanor was always friendly yet professional. We feel that we were not only traveling with a safe and knowledgeable driver, but also a friend. We enjoyed outstanding service on all levels. We would not hesitate to contact DMR again, and we offer our highest recommendation.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JeffKibbey

Kiev, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best price and excellent service”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We are travel agency and have booked transfer from Venice Treviso to Abano Terme (Padova) for our client. Everything was on a high level. Client was satisfied and noted punctuality and good knowledge of English. Thank you!

Visited May 2013

1 Thank Viktoria B
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service and price”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our company arranged transfers for our customer from Podova to Abano Terme and back. I would like to thank DRM for excellent service, price and communication! Our customer and we are absolutely satisfied!

Visited February 2013

2 Thank Sergey K
Páros, Kikladhes, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Travel without the hustle”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have now used this service for about three years on average about six times a year. I fly in from London or Athens and use the service to travel to Vicenza from Venice. I have always found the driver waiting for me with a welcoming and polite attitude. As a woman travelling by myself I feel comfortable and would recommend this service. I also find that the booking service done through the internet is reliable and efficient and I have always a confirmation for the booking. All in all a good experience.

Visited October 2012

2 Thank Martyn L
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent service/transfer”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I booked DMR Autonoleggio with Driver for my parents who are touring Italy. My parents were extremely happy reporting that the driver was very prompt, professional and friendly. My parents were requiring a transfer from Verona to Paderno and were extremely happy with the cost of such transfer and the ease of such transfer meaning that they didn't have to juggle luggage and train changes. The vehicle they were in was new and it made the journey a very comfortable one. DMR Autonoleggio is to be commended and I would highly recommend this company.

Visited June 2012