“Transfer Service in Padova”

DMR Autonoleggio Con Conducente
Day Tour from Padova: Veneto Villas, Medieval Towns and Grana Padano Production
$551.34*
Euganean Hills and Ham Production Farm Private Day Tour from Padua
Reviewed June 15, 2012

As usual in my business trip to Venice and Padova I use DMR Autonoleggio service, I used in end of MAY 2012, for my one week stay, it's a truthfull service, I recommend it.
Akio
Brazil

2  Thank AkioSaito
RenzoDM, Proprietario at DMR Autonoleggio Con Conducente, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2012

Thank you so much Sir; It's a real satisfaction to know that any time you come back here for business you appreciate more and more our services.
Looking forward to drive you and your partners again.
Arrivederci.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I arrived in Venice airport and I found a driver waiting for me, he helped me with my luggages and he was so polite and gentle. He took me to the place I have reserved. His english was very good and he made me feel confortable.The car was new and clean (very hard to find!!!)
Good price for an excellent service,thank you Renzo. I will use this service in the future for sure.

1  Thank martahRome
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is an excellent service, every visit I have to Italy, I always use this service, Renzo is a gentleman and speaks perfect English.

I have been using this service since 2009 and it has been faultless

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We used the DMR Autonoleggio service in january 2012. It is a good company. We rented a mini van (9 seats) with driver for an important russian delegation.
We started in Padua, after that we went to Verona, and to Venice Airport.
All was good and the price was reasonable. We are planning to use this company again for our business in Italy.

1  Thank Anton P
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I used DMR cars approx 30 times over an 8 month period both for business and pleasure. I found the company and all it's staff to be very professional, prompt and a fountain of knowledge in the local history around the Padova area. The cost of the vehicle to travel was better than the airport taxi's and the vehicles were brand new and a high specification making the journey very comfortable. I recommend anyone pricing up a local taxi company and then calling DMR to find they either match or beat the quote to be chauferred in luxury. Try them and you will be pleasently surprised