Over the the last thirty years we have stayed in this hotel several times. Each and every time is a memory we treasure and enjoy. This year December 2013 was truly spectacular. The atmosphere and the attention of the staff makes the whole experience a true holiday and the setting is second to none. The food was amazing and the staff who served it made the experience even better.. You are left feelings as though your every need is anticipated
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge de la Maison is a charming hotel in the centre of Entreves, a rustic hamlet on the outskirts of Courmayeur, one of the most delightful little towns in the Alps. Entreves is a picturesque collection of houses built around the old palace which was the official residence of the nobility which once reigned over Courmayeur.Auberge de la Maison is situated in a spectacular valley at the foot of Mont Blanc (Monte Bianco), a unique location among jagged peaks, glaciers and huge rock formations, where colours range from the blue-green ice of the glaciers to the cobalt sky and the grey-brown of the rock faces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge de la Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Maison Hotel Courmayeur
- Auberge De La Maison Aosta