If you are looking for the essence of the Italian alps, less than an hour from Geneva, this idyllic hotel would be your choice. Everything about it is picture-perfect. The rooms are large and gracious and well-equipped. The lobby is warm and inviting, with cozy fireplace groupings and decorated beautifully in pastoral Swiss style. Step out on to the decks or step out of your own room on to a balcony and you will see cows grazing on rolling green hills, the majestic Alps soaring above them, and all you will hear is the tinkling of cow bells.
The town of Courmeyeur is adorable and has plenty of shops and restaurants for browsing and fine dining. The hotel graciously provides shuttle service to and from the town, so you don't even need to use your own car.
Time spent at the Auberge de la Maison is the quintessential alpine fantasy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge de la Maison is a charming hotel in the centre of Entreves, a rustic hamlet on the outskirts of Courmayeur, one of the most delightful little towns in the Alps. Entreves is a picturesque collection of houses built around the old palace which was the official residence of the nobility which once reigned over Courmayeur.Auberge de la Maison is situated in a spectacular valley at the foot of Mont Blanc (Monte Bianco), a unique location among jagged peaks, glaciers and huge rock formations, where colours range from the blue-green ice of the glaciers to the cobalt sky and the grey-brown of the rock faces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge de la Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De La Maison Hotel Courmayeur
- Auberge De La Maison Aosta