All reviews red run modern hotel salt room ski room egg menu spa costs regular shuttle bus per person per day hanging space nice balcony spa visit heated pool enjoyed our stay boot room first morning views of the mountains lovely spa
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019

My sister and I have just returned from a Crystal holiday at the White Angel Hotel in Cervinia.
Everything was excellent from start to finish. All the staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful and Paolo is passionate about his restaurant.
The rooms are modern and well equipped, coffee machines but no kettle for us tea drinkers. Modern bathrooms are quite tight on space. Our balcony had a wonderful mountain view.
The ski in/ski out location is a joy, this means that it is a little way up the mountain but a minibus seems to be always available at a few minutes notice to run one into or back from town. This makes the location peaceful, offering a quieter experience which suited us perfectly.
The spa is very nice; warm pool/whirl pool, salt room, sauna and steam room, large picture windows to enjoy that view. The €12 charge for the spa is rather irksome though.
We loved it and the skiing is great too.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I put together a small trip to Cervinia and I was looking for a nice hotel. Let me tell you that most of the hotels in the area are under advertised. I booked the White Angel hotel and when I arrived it was amazing, it was one of those places when you read and don't have much idea and when you actually see it in person you are woow...
I arrived at the hotel and also very happy to see all the extra service they offer, I ask the concierge where I can rent some ski equipment the answer was here, I asked where we can purchase the lifts pass the answer was here. From the moment I stepped into the moment, we left was amazing. A great benefit to have ski room, spa (specialty after a full day out on the mountain), ski rental, ski pass purchase pass, restaurant, indoor garage, ...
Overall is a great amazing place and will definitely go back.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Stayed here in early Jan 2019 with a ski group. The receptionist was very welcoming and informative. The room was well appointed, breakfast buffet was very nice, special mention for the mini pastries, the best I have ever tasted. The hotel boasts a ski in ski out facility. This may prove difficult for a beginner skier to access. Credit also to the hotel for providing the facility to hire ski equipment at the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

The Hotel was clean, most of the staff were friendly, good food for breakfast and dinner, good location on slopes and great pool & Spa. Ski in and Ski out and rental on site at hotel. Free transport to and from the village centre.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2019

Great hotel, very good service, very friendly staff (especially Marco at the cafe-lounge), great atmosphere, nice mountain-view spa area with swimming pool, sauna and steam bath.
Ski in/out not so convenient for beginners. Steep pathway which drives to the slope.

Date of stay: February 2019